Women are having second Vagina plastic surgery for Throuple relationships

OldRooster

OldRooster

Get off my lawn!
Hypergamy reaching new heights...

When I arranged to meet with Flora at a local coffee shop, I did not know what to expect, would she have a nose ring, face tattoos and wear a dog collar? Well it turns out she looked pretty unextraordinary, a slender woman with shoulder length brown hair in her late 20s with sporty running shoes contrasting her conservative white knit sweater, and prim white handbag, someone whom I would never have guessed would have had a fairly new, but increasingly popular surgical procedure to form a second "functional" Vagina next to the Vagina she was born with. This is her story.

Me: Tell me how this started.

Flora: The first thing people think is that I am having intercourse with both of my men at the same time, and I want to make it clear that is not at all the reality, nor the motivation for getting the surgery. (Flora laughs) It would barely be even possible, and certainly not enjoyable for any of us. My throuple relationship with Jason and Stan seemed to lack intimacy even though I was having regular sex with both of them. I read about the second vagina surgery on a woman's internet forum for throuple relationships, about how it improved intimacy for Throuples. I had a lot of reservations at first, but my Doctor, a woman by the way, put my concerns to rest, and I decided to go forward with the procedure.

Me: How long was the recovery?

Flora: I could walk immediately after the operation, and was able to return to work within a few days. But I guess you really want to know how long it was before I could exercise my new Vagina, and that took about 8 weeks before I reached full sensitivity.

Me: And how has the procedure affected your Throuple, did you get what you wanted form it?

Flora: I am enormously happy with the surgery. Each of my men have their own designated Vagina now. I effectively am in two monogamous relationships now with two men that I love. Having their own part of me that is exclusive to each them seems to satisfy some kind of primal urge in them. The stimulation I receive from Vagina Jason is every bit as enjoyable as that I get from Vagina Stan. We have achieved a level of relationship bliss I never dared imagine possible a year.

iu

@aBetterMii thoughts?

Hypergamy would be chad getting two dicks -- not the other way around

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
It is a throuple, not a 3 way. She has sex with each man separately.
Do the men fuck eachother? If they dont its not a fucking throuple, just a polygamist whore with 2 boyfriends

Users who are viewing this thread

Back