Women are incapable of thinking outside of their emotions

D

DeathnicPoojeet

Iron
Screen Shot 2024 08 29 at 63201 PM

Even normies are starting to see how dirty some of these toilets are.

Ever noticed the the Foid teacher never actually punishes the bully hard enough to get him to stop the bullying, but when the victim stands up for himself, they punish the hell out of that victim? That is because seeing a stronger man dominate a weaker man is literally a fetish for Foids. They secretly enjoy the bully (usually much big and stronger with more social status) dominate over the victim (small and weaker with less social status). It almost gives the bully a bit of Halo in the eyes of the Foid teacher. Whenever they do punish the bully, they'll gently scold them and tell the victim they need to "learn how to deal with their problems in a healthier way instead of taking it out on other people" and tell the victim "he's going through things at home" OKAY AND WHY THE FUCK IS THAT MY PROBLEM? When the victim stands up, they'll say "two wrongs don't make a right" THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE CORRECTED THE WRONG TO MAKE SURE IT NEVER HAPPENED FOR THE FIRST 200 TIMES or "learn how to be the bigger person and ignore" HOW ABOUT YOU DO YOUR FUCKING JOB AND PUNISH THE BULLY SO THAT I DON'T HAVE TO IGNORE ANYTHING or "I don't care who started it I'm ending it" WELL IF I DIDN'T FIGHT BACK THEN YOU WOULD END NOTHING.

The thing is that they don't want the bullying to stop. It all ties into their lust for the "bad boy" types. They like it when a guy treats everyone like shit but treats them with respect. The bully knows that he can mess with the victim but play nice with the teacher, and the teacher is not dumb, she knows that he treat her nice and treats the victim like shit, but that's thing, they LOVE THAT. They honestly get super turned on seeing a stronger man dominate over a weak one. However, the weak one doesn't have any Halo, so when the weak one does something wrong, they judge them without attributing any Halo to them. But when they punish the bully, they punish the bully while being swayed by the Halo of the bully.

These DISGUSTING FOIDS WILL NEVER HAVE AN OUNCE OF EMPATHY BECAUSE EMPATHY COMES FROM RATIONAL THOUGHT. YOU HAVE TO BE ABLE TO RATIONALLY PUT YOURSELF IN SOMEONE ELSE'S SHOES TO BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THEIR FEELINGS BUT THEY'RE DUMB SO THEY CAN'T. INSTEAD, THEY ARE SLAVES TO THEIR EMOTIONS AND SO THEY ARE BY DEFINITION INCAPABLE OF EMPATHY.

DON'T TIP FOID SERVICE WORKERS. DON'T FEEL BAD ABOUT SEEING THEM AS LESS THAN. DON'T FEEL THE NEED TO CARE ABOUT THEIR ISSUES BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THOSE THAT ARE ROTTING ON THIS FORUM.