Women are incredibly delusional

hypernormie

hypernormie

Only the truth is beautiful.

Togi is the dude on the left who is getting upset that he doesn’t “look like” he’s on roids.

When realistically his cycle is so absurd that Greg Douchette felt the need to let him know he’s probably on the verge of immanent heart failure

yet these bitches are saying he doesn’t look like he’s on roids. Women walk around in fantasy land, they have so little contact with reality that it’s hard for men to understand.

I mean it should be obvious though whenever you see some 5’4 bitch put hands on a dude who’s 10x her size and could end her life in an instant if he wanted to but I feel like few really appreciate how insane that is when it happens.

It’s only possible because they live in complete delusion every day of their lives.

Don’t feel so bad when these women don’t want to fuck you, i mean it sucks not to get laid but don’t let it affect your self worth when these bitches will literally look at a man with a 1 in 10,000 physique and think it’s perfectly achievable natty.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, looksmaxxing223 and BrutalMogger
Bro it was a prank jfl
That curly haired dude told them be4 the interview to say that togi looks natural.

All this time wasted on a useless thread :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
blood work is brutal tho

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
Didn't read but yes they are

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
Bro it was a prank jfl
That curly haired dude told them be4 the interview to say that togi looks natural.

All this time wasted on a useless thread :feelscry:
Am I wrong tho?

blood work is brutal tho
I have a hard time believing he wouldn’t mog just as hard on half of what he’s taking

It was worth it to take in the first place imo because the transformation did wonders but he seems to want even more for some strange reason