women are low empathy and men are pathetic

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Butch lesbian gaze pilled femboy
Ngl most women are low empathy. You only find them caring about shit half way around the world or when victim is another woman. They're giga in group focused and virtue signaling.

I remember talking to some homeless guy, just some cause shit and my sister saw him and started mocking him. If you're down trodden, most women will give no FUCKS and will think you're subhuman.

On the other hand, most men are pathetic fucks. I've found the average dude has hardly any personality, I try make small talk and they seldom have anything to say. Most men are mental slaves to women and you hear them cope with 'women aren't funny' or 'women are dumb' when that clearly isn't true, those descriptions apply to these gremlins more.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Bomber517, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
'women aren't funny' or 'women are dumb'
I agree till here, women are not funny or particularly smart. The school system benifts them more in every fucking way possible and yet they mostly go into low income useless jobs

all female comedians are rated terribly, and the average one has nothing in common with men to warrant us thinking they are funny

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Darkeningstar, DeadTrees and Imretarded?
I agree till here, women are not funny or particularly smart. The school system benifts them more in every fucking way possible and yet they mostly go into low income useless jobs

all female comedians are rated terribly, and the average one has nothing in common with men to warrant us thinking they are funny
male comedians aren't the norm. Im talking every day people.

also most men end up working shit jobs too. This is because of union busting in the Reagan era going forward.

There is little difference in intelligence for most people. Using a big comedian or a scientist doesn't work since obviously men have a flatter distribution curve, SOME MEN are the best.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
male comedians aren't the norm. Im talking every day people.
Even then most women would say women are funnier and most men would say men are funnier, the only objective proof are comedians and how well they do

I brought up education because its been proved it benefits and works around women more and jobs because despite that most high income successful jobs are still men. It is a flatter curve but on average the average woman is a lot stupider and entitled than the average man

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
Water

• +1
Women arenโ€™t funny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Darkeningstar
Many women are unfunny because they do not know consequences of their actions. Being funny implies that a thing is presented in one "right" way and perceived in a different way in relation to the truthfulness and falsity of the thing presented.

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back