Women are low iq

Greypiller

Greypiller

6'1 , sub5
You’re tall and white you have life on tutorial mode you might as well be a woman

You’re tall and white you have life on tutorial mode you might as well be a woman
im subhuman, im literally playing on hardcore . Being tall has not helped me at all:feelsrope:

im subhuman, im literally playing on hardcore . Being tall has not helped me at all:feelsrope:
Giga cope your standards are too high or you’re in a country like Iceland where everyone is 6’0”

Giga cope your standards are too high or you’re in a country like Iceland where everyone is 6’0”
No nigga, ive tried asking out ugly fat women etc. I live in the uk so everyones a manlet there , its just my face , im probably the ugliest user on this forum:feelsrope:

No nigga, ive tried asking out ugly fat women etc. I live in the uk so everyones a manlet there , its just my face , im probably the ugliest user on this forum:feelsrope:
Idk about the UK but here you would have a good chance with short Mexican and Asian women.

Idk about the UK but here you would have a good chance with short Mexican and Asian women.
Nigga ive tried asking asian women and others. They all rejected me because of "my personality" i tried but nothing has seemed to work

Nigga ive tried asking asian women and others. They all rejected me because of "my personality" i tried but nothing has seemed to work
Does your approach suck? Can’t use your cheat codes if you’re not willing to learn the games