Women Are More Shallow Then Men When It Comes To Dating; We Were Taught The Opposite

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
Yep.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, datboijj, Deleted member 8090 and 1 other person
it's 100% equal shallowness, the reason it doesn't look that way is that low quality women tend to have more options than low quality men

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, joeveniro, thereallegend and 3 others
it's 100% equal shallowness, the reason it doesn't look that way is that low quality women tend to have more options than low quality men
Hypergamy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8090
did you just graduate from blackpill preschool

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Gaia262, EverythingMattersCel and 13 others
HOLY FUCK DID YOU JUST DISCOVER THE REDPILL?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 6128 and Lawton88
Hypergamy.
eh at the lowest levels, sure, because some guys really will fuck anything where 99% of women won't
low average/high ugly and up though hypergamy is cope cause 99% of couples are looksmatched

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
eh at the lowest levels, sure, because some guys really will fuck anything where 99% of women won't
low average/high ugly and up though hypergamy is cope cause 99% of couples are looksmatched
while the couples might be looksmatched, the male usually has way more to offer than the female. You can't get a looksmatch unless you have better finances, education, and career.

while the couples might be looksmatched, the male usually has way more to offer than the female. You can't get a looksmatch unless you have better finances, education, and career.
HAHAHAHAHA, is this what you guys actually believe? okay you're going to waste your entire life if you keep focusing on the education and career shit

listen, I'm gl, not chad by any means but gl, and I date my looksmatch who career mogs (she has a very good career that requires an actual education, meanwhile I don't do shit) and education mogs (she has a university degree, I didn't even go to high school) me to oblivion and back

I'm going to tell you this one time and one time only, the redpill is BULLSHIT, it's blackpill all the way, I promise you if you get your face to an above average level everything's going to fall into place HARD regardless of whatever else you're doing

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaia262, subhuman incel, owlofathena and 4 others
HAHAHAHAHA, is this what you guys actually believe? okay you're going to waste your entire life if you keep focusing on the education and career shit

listen, I'm gl, not chad by any means but gl, and I date my looksmatch who career mogs (she has a very good career that requires an actual education, meanwhile I don't do shit) and education mogs (she has a university degree, I didn't even go to high school) me to oblivion and back

I'm going to tell you this one time and one time only, the redpill is BULLSHIT, it's blackpill all the way, I promise you if you get your face to an above average level everything's going to fall into place HARD regardless of whatever else you're doing
you can believe whatever you are willing to believe man. we will see who wins in the end.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 4797
I’m pretty sure everyone knows this

also, if you only rely on looks... then you are unironically a women

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
go back to cutting willows in draynor. This forum isn't for you

you can believe whatever you are willing to believe man. we will see who wins in the end.
lol? if your goals are girls then I'm already winning by a long shot if you can't get your looksmatch without "m-muh career"
is a career good? absolutely, you're going to have a good life if you have a good career completely separate from any girls
is a career going to help you do ANYTHING except betabuxx? no, not even slightly, if you're getting a career expecting it to make you a slayer then you're going to rope one day when that dream crumbles

if you're going to do ANYTHING except looksmaxxing, NEVER do it with the intention of helping you get girls, because none of it is going to actually do that, do it for other reasons

also, if you only rely on looks... then you are unironically a women
big copium, "l-looks a-aren't everything!!!"
go become above average looking so you can actually enter the real world with the rest of us

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and thereallegend
lol? if your goals are girls then I'm already winning by a long shot if you can't get your looksmatch without "m-muh career"
is a career good? absolutely, you're going to have a good life if you have a good career completely separate from any girls
is a career going to help you do ANYTHING except betabuxx? no, not even slightly, if you're getting a career expecting it to make you a slayer then you're going to rope one day when that dream crumbles

if you're going to do ANYTHING except looksmaxxing, NEVER do it with the intention of helping you get girls, because none of it is going to actually do that, do it for other reasons
yeah you are right, im playing the game wrong, you already won. congrats man

The difference from years ago is you are seeing a lot more couple now where the man is the better looking one than years ago. Back then it was usually the opposite with men that made a good living/had some money. Now that they don't have to depend on a man to survive the looks hypergamy is out of control and also due to all their options with the online stuff as that inflated their expectations.

yeah you are right, im playing the game wrong, you already won. congrats man
you're on a looksmaxxing forum, start looksmaxxing, I promise you'll see exactly what I'm talking about
you really have nothing to lose, I'm talking about softmaxxes btw I'm not telling you to get surgery

The difference from years ago is you are seeing a lot more couple now where the man is the better looking one than years ago. Back then it was usually the opposite with men that made a good living/had some money. Now that they don't have to depend on a man to survive the looks hypergamy is out of control and also due to all their options with the online stuff as that inflated their expectations.
none of that is reality, if you go outside you see 99% of couples are looksmatched, "hypergamous" couples are the outliers and they show up in both varieties (man mogging or woman mogging)
pretty much all of it is explained by people being unable to rate for shit

looksmatched: 30yo virgin careermaxxing betabux ascends with dumb bitch who's taken a thousand cocks, has 10 tattoos and an accidental child from chad and needs a place to stay and her gender studies student debt paid

you're on a looksmaxxing forum, start looksmaxxing, I promise you'll see exactly what I'm talking about

none of that is reality, if you go outside you see 99% of couples are looksmatched, "hypergamous" couples are the outliers and they show up in both varieties (man mogging or woman mogging)
sorry im too beta for looksmaxxing tbh, i can only betabuxx, you are chad who slays with looks.

looksmatched: 30yo virgin careermaxxing betabux ascends with dumb bitch who's taken a thousand cocks, has 10 tattoos and an accidental child from chad
outlier, complete outlier
normie men and normie women are in relationships with each other with no indication that it's a betabuxx
when you see an old man with a young woman, that's a betabuxx
when you see an ugly man with a normie woman, that's a betabuxx
when you see a normie man with a normie woman, probably not a betabuxx.

sorry im too beta for looksmaxxing tbh, i can only betabuxx, you are chad who slays with looks.
why must you bluepill yourself all the time? it's like you don't even want to be happy
shouldn't you be back on some fedora redpill reddit where you belong bro?

why must you bluepill yourself all the time? it's like you don't even want to be happy
shouldn't you be back on some fedora redpill reddit where you belong bro?
Damn you right, too bad I’m not as enlightened as your high school educated brain

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
you really have nothing to lose, I'm talking about softmaxxes btw I'm not telling you to get surgery

It isn't my reality at the bars I frequent (I am old) or what I see with most younger people now. I get a lot of 5/10s and 6/10s female millenials hitting on my old butt at the bar (I am a 7 face I would say but with a V shaped body they like) which tells me they aren't looking to looksmatch with guys. I don't even have to approach them and they will come to me making it clear they want to hookup.

As far as the younger people I see its like I said above when I was younger it was totally different than now and you dont see as many looksmatches as you saw then with people and average looking well to do financially guy has a lot harder time pulling one better looking than him.

Also if I have to read another article with these 34+ aged women complaining there are no good men left I am going to lose it because that is mostly Stacy mad she waited too long and now the few well to do Chads her age are marrying the 25 year old Stacy. That is the one person who has more power than over 30 Stacys when it comes to marriage - a 30 - 40 year old Chad that is doing well financially..

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
It isn't my reality at the bars I frequent (I am old) or what I see with most younger people now. I get a lot of 5/10s and 6/10s female millenials hitting on my old butt at the bar (I am a 7 face I would say but with a V shaped body they like) which tells me they aren't looking to looksmatch with guys. I don't even have to approach them and they will come to me making it clear they want to hookup.

As far as the younger people I see its like I said above when I was younger it was totally different than now and you dont see as many looksmatches as you saw then with people and average looking well to do financially guy has a lot harder time pulling one better looking than him.

Also if I have to read another article with these 34+ aged women complaining there are no good men left I am going to lose it because that is mostly Stacy mad she waited too long and now the few well to do Chads her age are marrying the 25 year old Stacy. That is the one person who has more power than over 30 Stacys when it comes to marriage - a 30 - 40 year old Chad that is doing well financially..
you're literally an OLD 7 and you think a YOUNG 6 isn't your looksmatch? (that is IF you're even rating them or yourself correctly) you kinda disproved your own point entirely
I go outside and see only looksmatched couples, also hooking up is different, every girl can ONS with chad but not every girl can LTR chad, looksmatching is entirely an ltr concept (ltrs are cope overall anyway unless you get something out of it though)

outlier, complete outlier
normie men and normie women are in relationships with each other with no indication that it's a betabuxx
when you see an old man with a young woman, that's a betabuxx
when you see an ugly man with a normie woman, that's a betabuxx
when you see a normie man with a normie woman, probably not a betabuxx.
whatever, foids are utterly subhuman dumbfucks and slut around and you're expected to pick up the slack like a good cuckold and 99% of normies do even if "looksmatched"

Damn you right, too bad I’m not as enlightened as your high school educated brain
you're full of copes and jfl you think you're smarter than me :lul::lul::lul:
over

whatever, foids are utterly subhuman dumbfucks and slut around and you're expected to pick up the slack like a good cuckold and 99% of normies do even if "looksmatched"
ugly men shouldn't really speak on what dating and stuff is like, you live in a different reality (if you're not ugly then you're giga mentally ill) no offense

betabuxxing in normie couples is a pretty dead meme now that both genders work equally, betabuxxing is really more of an undesirable man thing now

over

ugly men shouldn't really speak on what dating and stuff is like, you live in a different reality (if you're not ugly then you're giga mentally ill) no offense

betabuxxing in normie couples is a pretty dead meme now that both genders work equally, betabuxxing is really more of an undesirable man thing now
It really is over tbh, my entire life is just suffering because chads like you mog me too much tbh, I’m just coping tbh

It really is over tbh, my entire life is just suffering because chads like you mog me too much tbh, I’m just coping tbh
I already told you I'm not chad, you're just trying to make what I am unattainable to you because you're too lazy to even softmaxx
seriously, why hang out on a looksmaxxing forum if you're not going to improve your looks when you need to? I'm not telling you you HAVE to stop all the career shit but you SHOULD be looksmaxxing at the same time.

you're literally an OLD 7 and you think a YOUNG 6 isn't your looksmatch? (that is IF you're even rating them or yourself correctly) you kinda disproved your own point entirely
I go outside and see only looksmatched couples, also hooking up is different, every girl can ONS with chad but not every girl can LTR chad, looksmatching is entirely an ltr concept (ltrs are cope overall anyway unless you get something out of it though)

These are mid 30s to mid 40s and no they aren't my looksmatch. To pull a 7/10 I actually have to approach them (I won't unless they give signals they are interested) but they don't come over to me like 5s and 6s do rubbing against me as they walk by or basically saying "I think you are hot" as the first words out of their mouth. I will gladly bang a 6/10 however. A 5/10 it depends if I am real drunk or not most times.

over

stop chad :feelswhy:

I already told you I'm not chad, you're just trying to make what I am unattainable to you because you're too lazy to even softmaxx
seriously, why hang out on a looksmaxxing forum if you're not going to improve your looks when you need to? I'm not telling you you HAVE to stop all the career shit but you SHOULD be looksmaxxing at the same time.
Even though you are fucking autistic I still love you man. Thanks for the suggestion but the most I’ll go to is from a 3 to a 4. There is other areas in my life that I could easily change and be treated better by people, but if you have a good base for face and if changing your looks will change your life then go for it, I don’t want to argue man I’m just trynna chill

are you saying that foids in 2021 are pure angels that make great wives and mothers? that's not what you're saying right? I'm not exactly hot (only real failo is side profile) but I had my chance to pick out of a bunch of sluts in uni, just don't really fancy that shit tbh :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Even though you are fucking autistic I still love you man. Thanks for the suggestion but the most I’ll go to is from a 3 to a 4. There is other areas in my life that I could easily change and be treated better by people, but if you have a good base for face and if changing your looks will change your life then go for it, I don’t want to argue man I’m just trynna chill
Doubt that you’re a 3 or that your max is 4, that’s pretty rare, even still living as a 4 would be infinitely better than living as a 3 jfl.
are you saying that foids in 2021 are pure angels that make great wives and mothers? that's not what you're saying right? I'm not exactly hot (only real failo is side profile) but I had my chance to pick out of a bunch of sluts in uni, just don't really fancy that shit tbh :feelsokman:
jfl hell no, women have never been pure angels that’s been simp cope since the beginning of time, we’re all just animals running off of mostly instinct
Doesn’t mean the norm is evil or whatever or that every relationship is a betabuxx automatically

Doubt that you’re a 3 or that your max is 4, that’s pretty rare, even still living as a 4 would be infinitely better than living as a 3 jfl.

jfl hell no, women have never been pure angels that’s been simp cope we’re all just animals running off of mostly instinct
Doesn’t mean the norm is evil or whatever or that every relationship is a betabuxx automatically
Bro I just want people to be happy to see me and chill with life, I’m not really ambitious with women, if they like me then good if not then whatever. Some people have things in life and others don’t

Bro I just want people to be happy to see me and chill with life, I’m not really ambitious with women, if they like me then good if not then whatever. Some people have things in life and others don’t
Okay, answer me this, are you lean enough to have a six pack? If the answer is no then you have no clue what your face really looks like

and again if the answer is no, what do you have to lose by becoming lean enough? Being in good shape is never a negative, right?

basically what I’m saying is if you HAVEN’T ever tried, then why not just try? It’s not like it has to interfere with any career stuff, and again I’m not telling you to get surgery or anything.

This is an interesting topic and what led to me finding this site.

I would love a test to be done on some dating sites and for them to put up a 4/10 female and a 4/10 male facial looks wise. My bet would be that 4/10 female would get a bunch of guys hitting on her that were 5s and quite a few 6s also while the 4/10 male would literally be ignored by almost all the 4/10 females.

Its so engrained in them that very autistic low looks level females act repulsed by guys that are looksmatches or close to looksmatches when they put them on dates on that show where they do that.

Last edited:
Okay, answer me this, are you lean enough to have a six pack? If the answer is no then you have no clue what your face really looks like

and again if the answer is no, what do you have to lose by becoming lean enough? Being in good shape is never a negative, right?

basically what I’m saying is if you HAVEN’T ever tried, then why not just try? It’s not like it has to interfere with any career stuff, and again I’m not telling you to get surgery or anything.
I am 15% bf i am currently gymmaxxing, I bench only 150 and my dead lift is 140, I play competitive sports every other day while I grind everything else. I try my best man, maybe it’s just not meant to be but I won’t stop grinding, it’s whatever

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
I am 15% bf i am currently gymmaxxing, I bench only 150 and my dead lift is 140, I play competitive sports every other day while I grind everything else. I try my best man, maybe it’s just not meant to be but I won’t stop grinding, it’s whatever
so you ARE looksmaxxing, that's all I ask bro, you don't have to end up as chad (none of us are chad) but end up better than where you started and that's good enough

Yeah but while I looksmaxx I might pull whales jfl, but if someone else looksmaxx they will pull much better foids. So of course I still need to looksmaxx, but fixating on it will not give me a better result than if I spread my time more evenly and work on other things at the same time
so you ARE looksmaxxing, that's all I ask bro, you don't have to end up as chad (none of us are chad) but end up better than where you started and that's good enough

Yeah but while I looksmaxx I might pull whales jfl, but if someone else looksmaxx they will pull much better foids. So of course I still need to looksmaxx, but fixating on it will not give me a better result than if I spread my time more evenly and work on other things at the same time
well spread it evenly but you should nichemaxx or something if you're actually a 3 and don't just have low self esteem

well spread it evenly but you should nichemaxx or something if you're actually a 3 and don't just have low self esteem
I’ll niche maxx, that sounds like the next step yeah.

Thats my looks maxing motto - Be the best you personally can be.

I

big copium, "l-looks a-aren't everything!!!"
go become above average looking so you can actually enter the real world with the rest of us
I agree with everything you said to a T. And I am being serious actually

That only works for gigachads. Redpill still matters

Yeah but what if someone uses their career to help them cope with being a failed normie/fakecel like myself? I mean its better then me becoming the next ER or something. How is that wasting your life away?

I mean you shouldn't pursue a career because you think its going to get you women. Thats dumb, im saying to use it to fill the void of having a woman.