Women are not all horrible people. and WHY some of them end up like a hateful fucking piece of shit.

JammyCel

JammyCel

Banned
Throughout the server it is pretty well known what the opinion of women is within the server. commonly generalized as hateful individuals that would only date people within a certain looks scale created by blackpillers. while there is genetic truth to attractiveness, and percieved attractiveness and appeal and judgementalness of looks. there are a ton of factors that play into the way the female mind works in terms of relationships and attractiveness.

1. Real world standards. Girls who tend to spend less time on social media, or who live more traditional lives, or even homeschooled or public schooled or whatever tend to have different standards. Many girls often find LTN males "cute" and MTN males "attractive". they havent been oversaturated by social media who keeps recommending them rare men.

2. Yes, i do mean this when i said this. GIRLS CARE ABOUT PERSONALITY. obviously girls care about looks to an extent. but many girls end up leaving attractive men for men that treat them right, despite being below chad's looks level. there are 2 ways to looks at this. A. girls want to be in control in relationships no matter what, or girls care a lot about being treated properly and having similar interests. Remember, girls want more than to have s3x every second of the day in LTR's. they want to explore, have fun, watch tv, cuddle, eat food, and share interests. They arent as linear as you percieve.

3. Women prefer dating their looksmatch, and those are the relationships that last the longest. Yes, i am not kidding when i say this, but they last longer than an MTB and chad. You dont have a constant jealousy like many women have in relationships with chad. they are like "WAHHH are you cheating on me??? talking to other girls???" they hate their ego getting shattered, and want to be in a COMFOROTABLE relationship without looks based turmoil, due to it being difficult to fix.

4. Why women can be the disgusting people that looksmaxxers believe. Social media, and how they are raised, and media. HOWEVER, do not be upset, they usually get what's coming for them in relationships. sure they'll be with their little chad if they are super hypergamous, but they will be cheated on or used and hurt, and their ego will be shattered forever once they realise no other chads want them. They will learn their lesson. If a girl rejects you or makes fun of you because of looks, remember that chad is just gonna treat her like garbage, and she'll realise that she made a mistake eventually.

5. Why you need to date girls with a similar personality as you and similar interests and looks as you. This is exactly how to keep it stable. Be attractive enough so she wont feel like cheating, but dont mog her to oblivion so she gets super jealous.

6. Keep in mind that women are people, and not all of them are as stupid as sorority house brats. if you are willing to generalize ALL women as bad people, you deserve no LTR or s3x. Thats like being a member of the KKK and wanting bIack friends.

Keep looksmaxxing guys, and let me know your thoughts!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: raphaelandraphael, JOJOcelReturns, Litekiller11 and 4 others
@JOJOcelReturns @zharupodrugu Interesting thread

• Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu
Glad this bitch got banned
Machine Gun GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxAutist and Litekiller11