Women are NOT attracted to "bad boys" that abuse them

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
The popular notion that women like bad boys is 100% myth. My father was angry/emotionally abusive and all it did was make my mother avoid him and not like him as much. She almost left as well because of it. Fact is the bad boy myth is just another redpill cope. Yes women want strong confident men but they want men whom are confident against OTHER males and not themselves. A man being angry at the woman just scares the shit out of her and makes her not want to be around him.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, MammothActuary, xit and 3 others
They want bad boys for sex and cucks for security. No woman wants the father of their children to be a jobless idiot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2581
yes they are retard.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
They don't like to be literally abused but they still find it hot when Chad chokes them during sex

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, chadpreetcel123, adrianolm and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
Face
Everything else=cope

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
anecdotal evidence doesn’t count

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Agree bro good post good thread LOve it@!

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
It's true, I've found being rude or overly insulting (even as a joke) will make the girl like you less and not wanna talk again. Women have large egos

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 2205
Trying to personalitymax = autism.

Just be NT and good looking.
It's true, I've found being rude or overly insulting (even as a joke) will make the girl like you less and not wanna talk again. Women have large egos
Yeah I used to call my sister fat and she's get so pissed, despite her being skinny.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and CupOfCoffee
nah, stockholm syndrome is very real. Abuse breeds loyalty tbh. Some women are just harder to break than others

Yeah I used to call my sister fat and she's get so pissed, despite her being skinny.
I call my sister fat because she's fat lol. So many dates have gone wrong because the girl said I was very rude, tbh it's not intentional, I'm just blunt and careless with that I say (autistic?)....

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 656, jefferson and Deleted member 2205
you have to mix it up. if she is qualifying to you you can slightly disqualify her, then qualify her again...

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Low IQ.
You're supposed to be abusive when you're already in a relationship.

cucked and bluepilled, women will always prefer sociopathic chad for sex, and a stable cuck for security and betabuxx.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, Blackout.xl, fukmylyf and 1 other person
She will allow you abuse her if you’re chad..........

personality 100% does not matter it is all about looks, chad could be inceltears #1 marvel fan soyboy nice guy or a serial killer and bitches love him either way. this is all hypothetical of course, as i have never seen a chad in my life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
legit thread

whore in your animated pp makes me angry

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
you have to mix it up. if she is qualifying to you you can slightly disqualify her, then qualify her again...
Yup there's a sweet spot between insulting and soyboy that is best. When i was still experimenting with dates I was literally telling girls "you look so nerdy", "you're awkward as shit", "Damn I'm out of your league I think" :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm and Deleted member 2621
prime girls want beta men end of story

personality 100% does not matter it is all about looks, chad could be inceltears #1 marvel fan soyboy nice guy or a serial killer and bitches love him either way. this is all hypothetical of course, as i have never seen a chad in my life

But point is, she still doesn't WANT to be abused. It's nothing but a downside for her.

i think they just look for confidence and hyper masculine guys. too bad for them that most of the ones running around in today's society are the actual abusers who don't care.

tbh they would probably all be happy with a clint eastwood type from a fistful of dollars/the good the bad the ugly.

nice guy cope post

Be handsome first act how however you want second

• +1
Reactions: Mysticcc and Deleted member 245

lmao same

I told my sister it looks like she gained some weight and she got mad

Naw they want literal abusive men, not even necessarily physical but guys that gaslight them and shit too, very powerful stuff