Women are overrated as fuck

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
I get pussy thrown at me like candies and i still feel 0 excitement. Life Is not about women. That's a narrative you built to self loathe in misery. There's a shitton to do in Life and the best things aren't related to material stuff like Money and sex. You got successfully brainwashed by jews and now you're mind trapped

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, TitusA, watah and 8 others
I agree but most people are not gonna get to this level of thinking till they fuck some bitches

• +1
Reactions: watah, Chadeep, the BULL and 1 other person
I get pussy thrown at me like candies and i still feel 0 excitement. Life Is not about women. That's a narrative you built to self loathe in misery. There's a shitton to do in Life and the best things aren't related to material stuff like Money and sex. You got successfully brainwashed by jews and now you're mind trapped
I can see where you're coming from but life is about finding happiness and is that not a way to find happiness?

The whole point of life is to have romantic relationships and procreate. So you are coping.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Debetro, polio, watah and 4 others
like a rich man saying money doesn't make one happy

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and SubhumanForever
True but they're still integral to some extent

listen retards, i know you're just going to say it's cope, but you have to ample your mind to get it. once you get women, it means nothing anymore. your life isn't solved. find long lasting purposes

• +1
Reactions: polio
listen retards, i know you're just going to say it's cope, but you have to ample your mind to get it. once you get women, it means nothing anymore. your life isn't solved. find long lasting purposes
Cope. You move on to the next one when things get stale, DiCaprio has already shown the world how it should be. There’s nothing else really, I’ve been searching for ages and it’s all copes.