Women are so fickle

heedandfail

heedandfail

Bronze
Nobody talks about this, probably because most of the forum is not even active in the dating market. But holy shit anyone who is getting ass notice or experience this? You can literally have a girl screaming, cumming, shaking on your dick one day. Then the next day it's like you are dead to her. I've literally had girls blowing up my phone about how they love me my dick etc... then days or some weeks later it's like you're nothing. JFL at the west. They're ability to pair bond is completely fucked...

Back in the day, from what I've read, IT used to be you fuck and now you're in her head all day and shes pursuing you a lot more. Now you can fuck the shit out of her have an amazing time then nothing. INB4 small dick, weak dick game etc... fuck no... Trust. I

• +1
Reactions: Hirekdr, NumbThePain, Deleted member 31562 and 1 other person
I talk about it all the time. I’ve even had convos IRL with total normie men who have said the same. Men all know women are insane and frustrating af to interact with.

This is why for most history women are just given away to men when they hit sexual maturity because giving women autonomy over their own decisions is insanity for society

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 28541, horizontallytall and 2 others
jfl at giving women rights

I talk about it all the time. I’ve even had convos IRL with total normie men who have said the same. Men all know women are insane and frustrating af to interact with.

This is why for most history women are just given away to men when they hit sexual maturity because giving women autonomy over their own decisions is insanity for society
Fuck a long term relationship, fuck marriage. That shit makes zeros sense, specifically, in today world. Like I see zero benefit to it. You will lose your shit idgaf if you're chad or not. I'm just gonna stick to fucking these thots keep some fwb and live my life. After a certain point, pussy aint even all that. Just something I want when I'm bored or horny.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Amnesia
I never knew niggers were into romance. Do you read a poem to her before you slash her throat?

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall