Women are so much nicer to be around

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

🌵🌴🌵🌴🌵🌴
Men always trying to impress girls or each other, like, bro? Chill no one cares :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: noobs, fukmylyf, Allornothing and 2 others
I'm not saying all women are nice, but generally they're chill

If men had unlimited pussy and attentions theyd be pretty pleasant too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, FutureSlayer and Lysine
The last time I was around a girl I was 14 and she accused me of telling her to kill herself and her jesters started hating me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Entschuldigung
women are just less competitive generally. maybe you are low t if you don't like competition

as long as it's only one woman

when you get two they turn into betta fish

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Hanging out with girls should be mandatory after 22. You shouldn't be dealing with guy friends and big brotherhood bs you don't get anything. You should be only associating with women, going out clubbing with them and the only single dude who's independent and has money, you should be only having one weekend free and on that you should be eating out with a girl. Whoever is above 22 and still goes out with male dudes needs to change habits. Going vacation with guy friends is childish behavior

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf and Allornothing
women are just less competitive generally. maybe you are low t if you don't like competition
Competition for what? People who think everything is a competition are insecure

Hanging out with girls should be mandatory after 22. You shouldn't be dealing with guy friends and big brotherhood bs you don't get anything. You should be only associating with women, going out clubbing with them and the only single dude who's independent and has money, you should be only having one weekend free and on that you should be eating out with a girl. Whoever is above 22 and still goes out with male dudes needs to change habits. Going vacation with guy friends is childish behavior
silent repost 💅

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax