Women are so weird

F

futurfrenchchad

Iron
i showed photographs of men that are considered handsome among the psl community and she said that they weee all ugly or weird wtf?? Then she showed me photographs of kpop idols... that are objectively less good looking that the psl gods. Why are they so weird?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 11770, Deleted member and 7 others
lol only subhuman woman or those with autism like kpop men

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, datboijj, Deleted member 11770 and 6 others
@johncruz12345

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Media pill... Media can convince foids that 2 psl balding indians are chads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, Patient A, court monarch777 and 6 others
they are coping hard as fuck

same thing with men who see pics of attractive women that are beyond their reach

these women just think that the super attractive men are beyond their reach whereas the ASIAN Kpop men are attainable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and volcelfatcel
they are coping hard as fuck

same thing with men who see pics of attractive women that are beyond their reach

these women just think that the super attractive men are beyond their reach whereas the ASIAN Kpop men are attainable
why you think they think kpop artists are attainable?

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
why you think they think kpop artists are attainable?
asians are typically lower on the SMV totem pole (Dont hate me i am just a messenger)

They're also "cute" and not handsome or sexy so it's typically closer to what you'd find in normal men

asians are typically lower on the SMV totem pole (Dont hate me i am just a messenger)

They're also "cute" and not handsome or sexy so it's typically closer to what you'd find in normal men
but this post literally proved kpops are not lower on the SMV totem pole

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Going2KillMyself
but this post literally proved kpops are not lower on the SMV totem pole

this post just shows that women SAY they desire this, not what they actually want.

Plus they want this because they think they can get it because its more realistic than the other models or sexy men

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member
People have their own type, to an extent. I remember people here would call meghan roche a tranny subhuman, even though she is a 8psl fogging machine.

I really think when women bark calling PSL gods subhuman they are coping.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
this post just shows that women SAY they desire this, not what they actually want.

Plus they want this because they think they can get it because its more realistic than the other models or sexy men

lmao what if ur just deluding urself on this forum

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Was it leo?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14854 and Ryan
Whether you accept if or not, SMV of Asians are rising fast. KPOP prettyboys mog chads.

• Love it
Reactions: Ryan
Remember that Jordan Barrett has zero SMV in real life and just looks attractive because he triggers “hot woman” responses in the male brain. He looks like a woman to other women

K Pop idols mostly appeal to young women much like how young women were crazy about the baby faced Beatles but women past 25 think they’re all ugly other than maybe George. All of them look less like a gay alien than Jordan, they’re not rugged or hunter eyed but they aren’t uncanny which is before all things the major looks killer

If you want to understand what is most attractive to women, look at Hollywood leading men. Not as PSL-perfect as PSL gods but they’re also handsome as hell and not uncanny like many models. In particular James Bond and old school action stars tend to be the best representation of what women want

Rch

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Johanjohan, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 13409 and 1 other person