Women are super thoughtful actually

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
Every single time I've had sex with a girl, she would always cream on my dick. Idk must have been my 6.5 inch girth but FUCK man that's so hot

If she ain't creaming, it's over for you pencil dick loser, she ain't cumming and never will 😭😭😭

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, watah, sportsmogger and 2 others
Every single time I've had sex with a girl, she would always cream on my dick. Idk must have been my 6.5 inch girth but FUCK man that's so hot

If she ain't creaming, it's over for you pencil dick loser, she ain't cumming and never will 😭😭😭
Don't you wish they were dry though so they scream in pain like a pig? Hottest thing ever

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: shia.jihadist and WeiWei
OP RIGHT NOW:
I Love You Dreaming GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: serialcoper, shia.jihadist, mathis and 4 others
tales from a sweatshop in guanzhou

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss, shia.jihadist, Darkeningstar and 4 others
Tales from behind the register in the local corner shop in Dhaka

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist, Darkeningstar, mathis and 2 others
Motherfucker accidentally opened an .org thread instead of his diary.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist, mathis, ascension and 1 other person
Everyone thinks you're an incel for some reason. Don't ask me why, but I think it's just a vibe. Weird how that works. Even I thought so before this thread

Everyone thinks you're an incel for some reason. Don't ask me why, but I think it's just a vibe. Weird how that works. Even I thought so before this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish and shia.jihadist

Last girl I banged was wet as a mf, and she was moaning how nice my dick was. Seeing how hyped she was and how bad she wanted me was much better than the sex fr

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei

Show me or larp :forcedsmile:

holy fuck that shit did NOT happen brah

tales from r/askreddit