Women are the superior gender

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
Women don’t need to fuck. They don’t have all the lust that men do. They don’t have all the anger that men have. They just chill and enjoy life. Why was I cursed with a little dick?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, xyukeeee, Bitchwhipper2 and 10 others
IMG 6333

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, 5'7 zoomer and Madridista
I'm worried about you. If you need help we can do a Skype call...

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, yeeyeeslayer, moreroidsmoredates and 2 others
Women don’t need to fuck. They don’t have all the lust that men do. They don’t have all the anger that men have. They just chill and enjoy life. Why was I cursed with a little dick?
women live life on easy mode used to live on hard move. same w black ppl, they used to be enslaved but now every foid craving bbc

• JFL
Reactions: xyukeeee and 5'7 zoomer
Seems like a problem that's exclusive to you, pal.

Chad life mog all foids

• +1
Reactions: xyukeeee and Darkeningstar
Why was I cursed with a little dick?
Would’ve been better to just accept the legal charges instead of letting yourself get blackmailed like that, ngl :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
lilterally none of those things are true

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
No, females shouldn't exist
The world would be so much better if female homo sapiens were not a thing

Men are subhumans
Jfl at them

• +1
Reactions: ambi, Manletmachine and the BULL
No, females shouldn't exist
The world would be so much better if female homo sapiens were not a thing
False, they should just stay in their homes and safe-space villages, leaving all the other activities to men

False, they should just stay in their homes and safe-space villages, leaving all the other activities to men
No
So many problems would be solved if men weren't distracted by and competing for vaginas

No
So many problems would be solved if men weren't distracted by and competing for vaginas
I agree but that's just a social-cultural problem not an innate human one. Before sexual liberation and feminism, men didn't really compete for vaginas, everyone was monogamic because of the cultural values. We, as men, either can establish a religious society where fornication is punished and monogamy is the norm, or establish an Eugenic society where who mates with whom is largely decided by the government (the gov. should obviouslly be one that cares for its people, so for that we need to clear all the jews out in our countries).

Would’ve been better to just accept the legal charges instead of letting yourself get blackmailed like that, ngl :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
how was i blackmailed? she failed to do shit. but lowkey i want her to punish me and ruin my life. i deserve it, being the pathetic weak little insect that i am

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, leanmaxx74, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
how was i blackmailed? she failed to do shit. but lowkey i want her to punish me and ruin my life. i deserve it, being the pathetic weak little insect that i am
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

Just sit, don’t move, have a whole cake and don’t exercise your estrogen levels rise. Here you are a superior female now! Whoo hoo!

lowkey i want her to punish me and ruin my life. i deserve it
Then you should be happy about the situation, innit ? You got exactly what you wished for, so…

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Approach her IRL and show this post.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Ive come to the sane conclusion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Manletmachine
Then you should be happy about the situation, innit ? You got exactly what you wished for, so…
I didn’t get punished though huh. You know something I don’t ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, 5'7 zoomer and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Manletmachine
You got punished and tortured mentally and verbally
Mentally sure. Verbally…? She didn’t say anything I don’t already know.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, The Grinch and 5'7 zoomer