Women are turned on by abuse

vratisevojvodo

vratisevojvodo

My Dad is a War Criminal
If you say '' You are the most beatiful princess in the world and I'm your prince '' , she will say Eww or aww you are so cute - after that she will dump you soon or later.

If you say '' You are dog shit '' or smth similar , she will say Omg marry me.

If you need more validation that women don't tend towards nice guys, just look at the sheer number who stay in abusive relationship with guys who strike, maltreat and punching them.

• +1
Reactions: boxface34, isis_Bleach, Lefty Rankin and 3 others
If you say '' You are the most beatiful princess in the world and I'm your prince '' , she will say Eww or aww you are so cute - after that she will dump you soon or later.

If you need more validation that women don't tend towards nice guys, just look at the sheer number who stay in abusive relationship with guys who strike, maltreat and punching them.
this is only based if they were beaten the fuck out of their alcoholic dad so yes and no

only works if you are attractive

• +1
Reactions: jué, vratisevojvodo and lowtiernormiechad

They are sexually turned on by violent dominant men

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
this is only based if they were beaten the fuck out of their alcoholic dad so yes and no
yes, of course, that makes sense, but it also affects other girls who have not had trauma

• +1
Reactions: kalluss

7535e61422272756f8d26f875f8dab02

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and lowtiernormiechad
Legit. Women crave the rush, the thrill, the "obligation" to "fix him"

There's nothing that can dry a pussy faster than a handful of flowers, love letters, and showering them with compliments. At that point, you shot yourself in a foot trying to run a mile

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
What ? I thought they loved men who text them 100 times a day and give them flowers and kiss their feet

• JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰, Latinolooksmaxxer and vratisevojvodo
Legit. Women crave the rush, the thrill, the "obligation" to "fix him"

There's nothing that can dry a pussy faster than a handful of flowers, love letters, and showering them with compliments. At that point, you shot yourself in a foot trying to run a mile
lmao in every jb movie the chad sends love letter and ends up getting cucked by the chad dark triad

u forgot to mention and the men who love to share their gf's or wives with other man
What ? I thought they loved men who text them 100 times a day and give them flowers and kiss their feet

again with this dark triad cope :bluepill:

it's all about how you look buddy boyo,

you think some incel telling her she looks like dogshit is gonn have her weak 😂

you think some incel telling her she looks like dogshit is gonn have her weak 😂
so that goes without saying, right? at least I know it is so, but I can't guarantee for the others

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach