Women aren't superior to men

AOL

AOL

Life is a living hell
They may be more valued than men because of their pussy, but let's think about it. Are they stronger than men? No. Are they smarter than men? Clearly not. They're all immature and weak children.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, boxface34 and Darkeningstar
Water, however they are no less intelligent than males, on average at least

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe, zurzolo and AOL
I would love to just start breaking the limbs of women one by one until every bone is broken and they fall to the ground, then sew their faces to each other's assholes like a human centipede.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, zurzolo and Esteban1997
Water, however they are no less intelligent than males, on average at least
In terms of the average IQ, men have an average IQ of about 2 to 3 points high. However, a vast majority of women hover around the average but men have a more wide bell curve meaning they have more retards and vastly more geniuses. This is why the best people in every single aspect of life (that men are interested) are virtually almost all men (Engineering, mathematics, inventions, chess, etc etc)

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Darkeningstar
In terms of the average IQ, men have an average IQ of about 2 to 3 points high. However, a vast majority of women hover around the average but men have a more wide bell curve meaning they have more retards and vastly more geniuses. This is why the best people in every single aspect of life (that men are interested) are virtually almost all men (Engineering, mathematics, inventions, chess, etc etc)
I know and I think it's also similar in terms of aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Woman are so much better than men.
Especially than modern misogynic racist frustrated beta bitchboy incel "men".

• +1
I know and I think it's also similar in terms of aesthetics
This is more difficult to quantify. It's completely subjective even if one attempt to be as objective as humanly possible.
Qe would have to enter all the beauty standards, ratios, skin quality, hair texture/quality/color, etc into an AI program then have a study of 50,000 people or 25k of each gender and each race, of each class, similar body fat percentage (Women on average probably carry 7% more body fat naturally). Then run full body scans of each person completely naked. Also, no makeup no previous surgeries, no frauding at all. Then run the program.

• +1
They have smaller brains and are weaker

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
They have smaller brains and are weaker
Men are basically superior in every way imaginable with the exception of maybe looks which is more difficult to judge since a vast majority of women are frauding their looks with fakeup, filters, surgery, etc.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and standardcel
Women on average are better looking than 70% of men , even until oldcel age like 50 or 55.

When young they can get away with so many failos like recessed maxilla, jaw , orbitals, as long as they look young and fertile.
A slim 22 y o MTB has more SMV than CHAD , OLD results have debunked this many times.

Chad can't have access to 20k+ matches in a week on OLD , Stacylites and HTBs don't message him first and he has to settle for a random Becky , albeit young and slim.

SMV is your real value, and as a 32 white MTN my own SMV is lower than a fat single mom or a 65 granny.
i can only beat true landwhales or 75 grandma .