Women arent violent towards each other but men are

Greypiller

Greypiller

6'1 , sub5
I usually observe that men are more divided when it comes to communities, and other things . It seems that women all belong to the same community and do not fight , atleast from what ive observed .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Chadeep
I usually observe that men are more divided when it comes to communities, and other things . It seems that women all belong to the same community and do not fight , atleast from what ive observed .
Bump

Bump

You aren't observing right. Women cannot organize to build anything because they tear each other down in different more insidious ways. It's all passive aggressive and drawn out. With men it's more quick. Rank and ability is quickly established among men for the greater cause.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and try2beme
Women can't be femcels.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
A man will beat u up and woman will manipulate u for months and years

Id rather the first option any day

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
A man will beat u up and woman will manipulate u for months and years

Id rather the first option any day
Men are realistic women are Politically Correct