Women believe they have to right to not need to take precautions to protect themselves from attackers

6ft4

Kraken
In Ireland a girl was killed by an attacker this week while running at 4pm
The response from women online has been that men as a whole are to blame for accommodating killings of women because they believe men don't do enough to prevent other men who commit actions such as catcalling.
The entire focus has been the claim that male violence against women is an epidemic and the average man is complicit in it
Some politician was trying to make it legal for women to carry mace in response to this attack and women started bombarding him with abuse because their argument was "we shouldn't have to use things to protect ourselves if you would stop attacking us"
Due to women being a hive mind, it seems they actually believe that men operate as a hive mind as well. They think that if every man discouraged other men from committing acts such as catcalling or talking about a girls body, then it would prevent men from murdering because those men would then become fearful of being excluded from the hive mind and get labelled as a misogynist by other men :lul:

Women cannot grasp the concept that complaining about something wont make it go away because they are so used to everything they complain about being fixed for them
They cannot grasp the concept that as long as humans have free will, predators who want to kill others will always exist.
Every human has to practice precaution to some degree to ensure their survival. The physical capabilities of the human generally determines how much precaution they will take as well as the area they are in.
Women seem to think that they should live in a utopia where they have the right to practice zero precaution, simply because everything they asked to have in their life was given to them.

It is the obligation of parents to protect their children, which is why you rarely see children wandering around in public on their own
Teens of both genders from 13-15 are also not very likely to be in public on their own. They generally don't have the physical capabilities to defend themselves against a predator, although they may have the speed to run away and not get caught at this age.
I remember being 13 and on holiday in Disneyland. I got the bus from the hotel to the resort for the first time by myself and while on the bus some 18 year olds were shadow boxing each other then they took notice of me and one pointed me out to his friend as if to suggest "could you fight him" then he made the "ding ding ding ding" noise to suggest I would get brutally knocked out by him.
Once I got off the bus I walked the fastest I ever had in my life to get away just in case they actually decided to beat me up for fun.
If you have the physical dimensions that classify you as someone who can be an easy target to be beaten or killed, then you must live your life understanding that you will always potentially be prey.
It seems as though men can understand this instinctually but women can't. It's like men know if they talk too much shit to strangers when they get drunk they are risking being beaten but women never consider that possibility.

Since the killing of the girl, the narrative has been about the fact she was killed during daylight so no possible precautions could've been taken so the precautions argument is therefore invalidated.
Again, we live in a world where humans have free will meaning anyone could attack you at any moment so if you can't defend yourself against or outrun the biggest attacker you could potentially face then the only way to ensure your safety is to hire a bodyguard who can protect you.
There was a method where women used to have a man willing to protect them at all times when they left the house.
It was known as having a father to protect you until you were old enough to reproduce, then once you were old enough to reproduce you marry a man who protects you and is willing to protect you anywhere you go in public.
But women would rather their protection comes from the police and the law and not have to rely on a husband so that they can fuck as many chads as they want.
Too bad that predators don't care about the law and will always get to you before the police will

Also I cage at the foids on twitter who claim it is the responsibility of every man to change society so that no man makes the decision to kill a woman again (that's the best idea they can come up with to stop killers despite it being utterly impossible)
There was a time each man had a woman to protect, now they expect every man to protect every women while we get absolutely nothing in return from them

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, GetShrekt, FrameMogger and 26 others
women want to take advantage of everything while taking no responsiblity of anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, fjor2096, FrameMogger and 13 others
Good thread
Due to women being a hive mind, it seems they actually believe that men operate as a hive mind as well. They think that if every man discouraged other men from committing acts such as catcalling or talking about a girls body, then it would prevent men from murdering because those men would then become fearful of being excluded from the hive mind and get labelled as a misogynist by other men :lul:
It was known as having a father to protect you until you were old enough to reproduce, then once you were old enough to reproduce you marry a man who protects you and is willing to protect you anywhere you go in public.
But women would rather their protection comes from the police and the law and not have to rely on a husband so that they can fuck as many chads as they want
netflix antonio GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 14160 and 2 others
@LooksDeficiency

great content - its funny how almost everything women campaign for is somehow linked ot their desire to fuck chads as much as they can

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, fjor2096, FrameMogger and 14 others
great content - its funny how almost everything women campaign for is somehow linked ot their desire to fuck chads as much as they can
They can't help it, it's literally instinctual. The only thing they can try to do is sugarcoat or try to pass off their intentions as if they are something else, in order to not seem like the eugenicist breeding machines that they really are.

• +1
Reactions: spark, Jew_Supremacist, noodlelover and 3 others
Based thread. I’ve been saying this for years. They think they can live in a world free of danger, but no animal to ever exist on this planet has done that. They are entitled, petulant children.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21, Deleted member 17430, GetShrekt and 10 others
Clapping Applause GIF

Legit as fuck

I think random attacks are just going to get worse and worse as more men are ostracised with nothing to live for. The average man nowadays is forced into inceldom and wagecuckery, coming home to an empty apartment and remaining poor. More men are starting to relaise that life is indeed a scam. Many will not be able to cope and go ER like the guy in Ireland

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, GetShrekt, fjor2096 and 8 others
Clapping Applause GIF

Legit as fuck

I think random attacks are just going to get worse and worse as more men are ostracised with nothing to live for.

The current suspect looks like he's from Albania or somewhere similar if the pics circulating online are really him
Low inhib EE/middle eastern beasts will start seeking revenge on women before Irish cucks do.
The average man nowadays is forced into inceldom and wagecuckery, coming home to an empty apartment and remaining poor. More men are starting to relaise that life is indeed a scam. Many will not be able to cope and go ER like the guy in Ireland

I am looking forward to rotting in my empty apartment all day in Belgium
I booked it the other day so you can come over in March once I move in

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, noodlelover, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 1 other person
The response from women online has been that men as a whole are to blame for accommodating killings of women because they believe men don't do enough to prevent other men who commit actions such as catcalling.
The entire focus has been the claim that male violence against women is an epidemic and the average man is complicit in it
Some politician was trying to make it legal for women to carry mace in response to this attack and women started bombarding him with abuse because their argument was "we shouldn't have to use things to protect ourselves if you would stop attacking us"

Women cannot grasp the concept that complaining about something wont make it go away because they are so used to everything they complain about being fixed for them
They cannot grasp the concept that as long as humans have free will, predators who want to kill others will always exist.
Every human has to practice precaution to some degree to ensure their survival. The physical capabilities of the human generally determines how much precaution they will take as well as the area they are in.
Women seem to think that they should live in a utopia where they have the right to practice zero precaution, simply because everything they asked to have in their life was given to them.

It is the obligation of parents to protect their children, which is why you rarely see children wandering around in public on their own
Teens of both genders from 13-15 are also not very likely to be in public on their own. They generally don't have the physical capabilities to defend themselves against a predator, although they may have the speed to run away and not get caught at this age.
I remember being 13 and on holiday in Disneyland. I got the bus from the hotel to the resort for the first time by myself and while on the bus some 18 year olds were shadow boxing each other then they took notice of me and one pointed me out to his friend as if to suggest "could you fight him" then he made the "ding ding ding ding" noise to suggest I would get brutally knocked out by him.
Once I got off the bus I walked the fastest I ever had in my life to get away just in case they actually decided to beat me up for fun.
If you have the physical dimensions that classify you as someone who can be an easy target to be beaten or killed, then you must live your life understanding that you will always potentially be prey.
It seems as though men can understand this instinctually but women can't. It's like men know if they talk too much shit to strangers when they get drunk they are risking being beaten but women never consider that possibility.

Since the killing of the girl, the narrative has been about the fact she was killed during daylight so no possible precautions could've been taken so the precautions argument is therefore invalidated.
Again, we live in a world where humans have free will meaning anyone could attack you at any moment so if you can't defend yourself against or outrun the biggest attacker you could potentially face then the only way to ensure your safety is to hire a bodyguard who can protect you.
There was a method where women used to have a man willing to protect them at all times when they left the house.
But women would rather their protection comes from the police and the law and not have to rely on a husband so that they can fuck as many chads as they want.
Too bad that predators don't care about the law and will always get to you before the police will

Also I cage at the foids on twitter who claim it is the responsibility of every man to change society so that no man makes the decision to kill a woman again (that's the best idea they can come up with to stop killers despite it being utterly impossible)
There was a time each man had a woman to protect, now they expect every man to protect every women while we get absolutely nothing in return from them
women don't seem to realize that men aren't "magically" safe. Men just as much as women aren't safe running around in the hood after dark. The difference is that women are used to a cultural narrative that they are "protected" and when reality doesn't match this they are confused. Men don't have this preconception which is why they never complain about these things.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, noodlelover, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
The current suspect looks like he's from Albania or somewhere similar if the pics circulating online are really him
Low inhib EE/middle eastern beasts will start seeking revenge on women before Irish cucks do.

I am looking forward to rotting in my empty apartment all day in Belgium
I booked it the other day so you can come over in March once I move in
why are you moving to belgium? did you get a job there

I'd like to say that this is fake but it's real
Specially Western women obviously, they think there will be always a white knight to save them when they're walking cluelessly through life :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Deleted member 14905, Magical Apple and 2 others
Women have negative situational awareness. Even if men didn't exist, they'd still die in fires and falling off cliffs all the time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Meteor21, GetShrekt, fjor2096 and 5 others
females dont have good opinion

let them protect themselves

dont worry bout it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spark and Deleted member 14905

basically as the mating market changes, more men drop out, and more stop caring about other people, unless they recieve something out of it. You will have women, demanding other random men protect them and their children, as if its some moral code or right. This is all some mating bullshit female tactic, Why don't these women call up their boyfriends or the guy their fucking, to come help them. Their tactic is to suck and fuck the smaller pool of men they like , then get the majority of men they see as suckas, but who are naturally more stronger then women as some free body guard service. They will say dumb shit like what if it was your wife, or daughter. Well guess what its not, that like me going up to a women i find attractive and demanding she suck my dick and make me a plate of food, and saying what if i was your husband or boyfriend.

Its only gonna get worse as more men drop out, and the criminals and predators fell more safe to prey on women and children. Then the women will blame other random men. They will say what are you so called good guys doing to stop these criminals or predators. I even heard some men, telling their girlfriends/wives and children if their in danger run behind a man, for help. Anyone one if i don't know you, i hope you don't run behind me, because im gonna walk away.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, GetShrekt, Deleted member 11770 and 4 others
I remember we had to do a moment of silence for this bitch. Wasn’t even in my area. My English teacher also talked about misogyny and female jogger statistics.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 2729
basically as the mating market changes, more men drop out, and more stop caring about other people, unless they recieve something out of it. You will have women, demanding other random men protect them and their children, as if its some moral code or right. This is all some mating bullshit female tactic, Why don't these women call up their boyfriends or the guy their fucking, to come help them. Their tactic is to suck and fuck the smaller pool of men they like , then get the majority of men they see as suckas, but who are naturally more stronger then women as some free body guard service. They will say dumb shit like what if it was your wife, or daughter. Well guess what its not, that like me going up to a women i find attractive and demanding she suck my dick and make me a plate of food, and saying what if i was your husband or boyfriend.

Its only gonna get worse as more men drop out, and the criminals and predators fell more safe to prey on women and children. Then the women will blame other random men. They will say what are you so called good guys doing to stop these criminals or predators. I even heard some men, telling their girlfriends/wives and children if their in danger run behind a man, for help. Anyone one if i don't know you, i hope you don't run behind me, because im gonna walk away.

rock-clapping.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and AlexanderTheGreat11

Every man who has no realistic chance for a wife and family is a potential criminal in the making. People will only participate in the rules of society if they have something to gain from it. As more and more men become permanently single, I imagine the amount of violent crime will increase.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fjor2096, CFW432, Deleted member 11770 and 6 others
Every man who has no realistic chance for a wife and family is a potential criminal in the making. People will only participate in the rules of society if they have something to gain from it. As more and more men become permanently single, I imagine the amount of violent crime will increase.

believe it or not most men and people and general, are not evil or cruel, most are men are not gonna become criminals. they just not gonna help provide or protect for other women and children.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and PubertyMaxxer
What was the race of this attacker

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
believe it or not most men and people and general, are not evil or cruel, most are men are not gonna become criminals. they just not gonna help provide or protect for other women and children.
most criminals arent evil or cruel. They are just people who feel like they dont have anything to lose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, GetShrekt, fjor2096 and 3 others
women want to take advantage of everything while taking no responsiblity of anything
They want feminism when it suits them, and chivalry when it doesn't.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, stamaster21 and subhuman incel
They want feminism when it suits them, and chivalry when it doesn't.
basically your 100 percent right. Sadly women don't value men untill their post=prime or ages 50+. Womens bodies are not meant for labor or to work long hours. Even jobs in the office require alot of walking, heck even nursing requires you to turn heavy pantients, life walkers etc. When these women get older, and they have no husband/ or long-term mate they will shame other men into helping them or providing for them. You rarely see a feminist who is in her teens or 20s.

sadly by the time women value most men, the men don't value the women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, noodlelover and Part-Time Chad
cant i believe i read it all , nice one broo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Holy fuck bro this thread is based af, good fucking shit. I read every word and every reply. These are the topics we are not allowed to openly discuss with the majority of people, let alone garner positive attention.

I remember freshers year telling some feminist girls I was living with that complaining about men raping or 'sexually harassing' women is equivalent to leaving your car running & unlocked and acting surprised someone steals it. Obviously, I was crucified and 'lectured' by these women and the male housemate minions but it's the truth, there's no justice in nature.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430

Old post but i agree 100 percent, when women say its mens responsibility, to change society, they mean they want a system in place were the majority of men have some universal code were all women and children are protected , while the women suck and fuck a small pool of men, and the majority of men get nothing in terms of money, resources or sexual access.

The crazy part is most people know about what were saying because when you bring up these topics, as a man and say no iam not dying or protecting no random women or children. The people say your coward how dare you, then when they really get angry they lash out and say your just mad your not getting any pussy loser, and by them saying this they confirm everything i just said. So it does go back to sexual access and reward system. These women either need to get the smaller pool of men their fucking and sucking to protect them or pay men to protect them. Random men are only gonna risk their lives in mass for either pussy or money, and even when its money its a means to get pussy.

Last edited: