Women can get dick even if they look like a creature from a Stephen Spielberg movie

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
IMG 9670

Look at her hairy nose. Looks like my asshole. Her deformed face after getting attacked by a dog is just ugly. But, that won’t stop her from getting cock. She has this balding cuck to fuck. He isn’t the most handsome man alive by any means, but he isn’t the ugliest either.

Think about that. A deformed Horror movie prop can get sex and you can’t (despite all your efforts)

Women just can’t lose.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Juandigomigo22, Aero, PsychoH and 3 others
Why did the dogs attack her though?
Were they shitbulls?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Before the accident how she looked

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22, TechnoBoss, NumbThePain and 1 other person
Why did the dogs attack her though?
Were they shitbulls?

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, LancasteR and Vermilioncore
They were golden retrievers
Females best friend. When will people realize dogs are useless creatures that needs to be killed. But the dogpill is too strong

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Females best friend. When will people realize dogs are useless creatures that needs to be killed. But the dogpill is too strong
Nah cats are too. They need to be gutted like a spic in the desert funky town tyoeshit

• Ugh..
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Btw the dog must been hungry. Call that shit munching like on a Dorito type beat, nahh 💀

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR and Vermilioncore
View attachment 3002277
Look at her hairy nose. Looks like my asshole. Her deformed face after getting attacked by a dog is just ugly. But, that won’t stop her from getting cock. She has this balding cuck to fuck. He isn’t the most handsome man alive by any means, but he isn’t the ugliest either.

Think about that. A deformed Horror movie prop can get sex and you can’t (despite all your efforts)

Women just can’t lose.
Fuck me man I don’t look that ugly but only attract ugly foids and sometimes ioi from stacylites what should I do?

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Fuck me man I don’t look that ugly but only attract ugly foids and sometimes ioi from stacylites what should I do?
Kill yourself is a good start 🙏🏼🔥🥳

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Juandigomigo22, PsychoH and LancasteR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back