Women Can Have Average Looks But Easily Ascend To Stacy Practically Over Night.

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
IMG 1219

Some user on here posted a Tick Tock video of this chick while she was a becky. How in the hell did she end up like this already????

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
Massive body halo

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, PrisonBreakFan08, ROTTING and 1 other person
Massive body halo
Dude. I know. She also complains that she isn't good looking enough. Honestly women are fucking retarded. Now I know why sex dolls were invented.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Dude. I know. She also complains that she isn't good looking enough. Honestly women are fucking retarded. Now I know why sex dolls were invented.
She aint retarded she just validation seeking

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, thereallegend and Deleted member 15099
Most women who are that skinny usually have tiny boobs, so that wouldn't work.

Personally, I prefer slightly chubby women who have big boobs, than skinny ripped women who have tiny boobs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
A lot of women can ascend via makeup and we slate them for it, but tbh, girls usually have better facial ratios than men and coz they naturally have PCT they end up looking naturally better than men JFL (sometimes)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
She aint retarded she just validation seeking
This reminds me of a chad on tiktok who said he was a virgin and the entire comment section was just girls simping lol :forcedsmile:.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, thoyal, Xangsane and 1 other person
Most women who are that skinny usually have tiny boobs, so that wouldn't work.

Personally, I prefer slightly chubby women who have big boobs, than skinny ripped women who have tiny boobs.
Yeah tbh
Downloadfile 58

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, gamma, thereallegend and 2 others
Three main reasons:
1. Female body > Female face. Most men care more about body than they do face, as long as the face is at least average. For women it is the opposite; as long as the body is at least average, the face is the most important thing (the only exception to this tenet is height). Any out of shape woman getting in shape will automatically become a lot more attractive than if she were a male.
2. Makeup. The facial features that make men attractive (jawline, cheekbones, eyes, NW0) cannot be efficiently faked through makeup, plus there is a very strong stigma against men who use makeup. Conversely, most of the facial features that make women attractive can be easily faked with makeup as they are not bone-reliant.
3. Male thirst. Any half naked girl is enough to become an object of lust for males. Take an average girl, put her in a suggestive pose half naked, and boom she automatically becomes way hotter. The same isn't true for males.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Xangsane and Deleted member 5061
Three main reasons:
1. Female body > Female face. Most men care more about body than they do face, as long as the face is at least average. For women it is the opposite; as long as the body is at least average, the face is the most important thing (the only exception to this tenet is height). Any out of shape woman getting in shape will automatically become a lot more attractive than if she were a male.
2. Makeup. The facial features that make men attractive (jawline, cheekbones, eyes, NW0) cannot be efficiently faked through makeup, plus there is a very strong stigma against men who use makeup. Conversely, most of the facial features that make women attractive can be easily faked with makeup as they are not bone-reliant.
3. Male thirst. Any half naked girl is enough to become an object of lust for males. Take an average girl, put her in a suggestive pose half naked, and boom she automatically becomes way hotter. The same isn't true for males.
peoples choice awards pca GIF by E!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862