That's false
I have seen 8psl gigastacy with my own eyes

IMG 6781

Rate Brahmin AI Foid

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Deleted member 23558
That's false
I have seen 8psl gigastacy with my own eyes
overrate they dont have bones they can never push the frontiers of evolution that job is for men, all they need is to look soft and not completely deformed and men would fuck it has nothing to do with their platonic beauty

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Sub0 and Deleted member 30942
6ftP.gif

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Sub0 and Kroker
the difference is they dont need big looks they need small looks. men stand out and have huge features women need to be small and submissive

the difference is they dont need big looks they need small looks. men stand out and have huge features women need to be small and submissive
and do u know how easy it is to look good with small features? just make every feature neotenous and hit 8 psl theory

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
overrate they dont have bones they can never push the frontiers of evolution that job is for men, all they need is to look soft and not completely deformed and men would fuck it has nothing to do with their platonic beauty

theres proably like 10000 women with the same features as her scattered around the globe. Only one gandy delon or ramirez

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
theres proably like 10000 women with the same features as her scattered around the globe. Only one gandy delon or ramirez
Uniqueness != attractiveness

Uniqueness != attractiveness
it is a factor, theres no great beauty when every feature is hardwired to be as neotenous as possible. Most women look the same with a few small differences.

that just makes 0 sense