Can’t believe I used to have oneitis and Jew love ZOG on my minds in teens

• +1
Reactions: Unlimited
They can love chad

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Unlimited
they want lms

They can love chad
lust can be mistaken as love but if chad gains 5% bf and he loses his hollow cheeks now she is no longer feeling it anymore

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 23558
Can’t believe I used to have oneitis and Jew love ZOG on my minds in teens
Now you are a free man my bro. Never depend on others especially a female

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
giving women human rights was the worst decision in history. they are too stupid to decide for themselves

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, risque_dew, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
Do you think men can love women?

Do you think men can love women?
No. Men just want to protect and provide for the women they are fucking as it is natural for you to want to protect and provide for your mate as a male. Love is not real at all it is bullshit. Two humans can not love each other

• +1
Why is that
Because there are plenty of women who are married to their first and haven’t been with anyone else. Maybe not in the west but definitely among ethnics.

• JFL
Because there are plenty of women who are married to their first and haven’t been with anyone else. Maybe not in the west but definitely among ethnics.
Well yes because if you leave your first you are berated and possibly attacked so what can they do. In the west the real nature is shown. Even Ethnic girls in the west are whore

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 23558
Extremely weak reply. The topic was about love not commitment.

• +1
Extremely weak reply. The topic was about love not commitment.
Women LOVE superior genetics. And mens high testosterone levels make them LOVE pussy. This is what love is. Without lust there is zero love. Women hate those who are not good looking and if you are good looking you can rape and kill children like Ramirez and still get millions of more girls than some Incel with perfect morals

• +1
Well yes because if you leave your first you are berated and possibly attacked so what can they do. In the west the real nature is shown. Even Ethnic girls in the west are whore
Yes, modern generation is fucked but the older generation isn't, even in the west. There's no excuse to make baseless claims like "women don't love men." They are not aliens that are incapable of these feelings. Women are, however, not loyal to their own race, their family, et cetera - that is another truth. But they are definitely capable of love.

• JFL
Remember Incels exist despite tens of millions of girls living in the country. So out of those millions of girls and tens of thousands the incel interacted and viewed in public not one has given the incel a chance. Yes because all women think the same and all women want superior genetics. This is not love

• +1
  • +1
Yes, modern generation is fucked but the older generation isn't, even in the west. There's no excuse to make baseless claims like "women don't love men." They are not aliens that are incapable of these feelings. Women are, however, not loyal to their own race, their family, et cetera - that is another truth. But they are definitely capable of love.
Extremely low IQ. The OP was wrong not right.
What is love to you? Without lust there is zero love. Love is lust. Your grandma felt lust towards your grandpa as girls had lower standards and very little access to genetically superior men. It was only men in their near proximity. In turn as she was attracted and he provided for her she "loved" him. No, she did not love him. If he turned broke and became ugly she would become much more bitter. And if she stays with him it is because of societal pressure as in Islam girls are shunned if they reveal their true nature

• +1
You hit the fact in the head bruv

• +1
Funny thread. A lot of blind people flailing around and misunderstanding each other. Define the terms first and you might get somewhere.

• Ugh..