Women can see through your fraud

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
They can sense every sign of desperation, neediness, lies and frauds from miles away.

Your fake persona will come to an end. They can sense what kind of a person you are.

Also frauding your pictures online won’t really work.
Looking good frauded (not talking about faceapp or something) means you don’t look as bad unfrauded and the other way around.

Agreed or not? Share your thoughts.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pollorex, greywind, ChadL1te and 4 others
Not really bro women aren’t some supernatural creatures that can sense anything if a guy can sense it so can a girl. If a guy can’t most girls likely can’t either. Although they have higher emotional iq so they can sense falseness better than most men.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Clqs and albe.ORG
take a trip out to japan and i tsunami her vagina

do you love me or hate me i could really give a fuxk
IMG 3425
IMG 3449

• Ugh..
Reactions: enriquecel
Not really bro women aren’t some supernatural creatures that can sense anything
Didn’t say that.
if a guy can sense it so can a girl. If a guy can’t most girls likely can’t either. Although they have higher emotional iq so they can sense falseness better than most men.
Girls and guys aren’t the same. So that already invalidates your whole point which you already contradicted later on.

Nah not really
Depends on their attraction to you

It's more that if they are attracted to you, the thought of you are trying to fraud or not won't cross their mind
If they aren't attracted to you, they'd be more inclined to blame you for validation-seeking/frauding, even if you weren't

I honestly doubt if it would even cross their mind when they look at this:

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, moreroidsmoredates and Zenis
They can sense every sign of desperation, neediness, lies and frauds from miles away.

Your fake persona will come to an end. They can sense what kind of a person you are.

Also frauding your pictures online won’t really work.
Looking good frauded (not talking about faceapp or something) means you don’t look as bad unfrauded and the other way around.

Agreed or not? Share your thoughts.
Nah, women don’t have a personality detector

Women don’t have super powers what you on about

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Downloadfile21

I can see through their fraud

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Clqs and moreroidsmoredates
Didn’t say that.

Girls and guys aren’t the same. So that already invalidates your whole point which you already contradicted later on.
Extremely minimal difference

Muh women are different animals broooo

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Disagree, or at least not in my case.

I’ve gone to through some crazy lengths to maintain certain frauds though. They can detect obvious ones buts that because too many guys try and fraud to please 100% of a girls tastes.

This will be too obvious, you have to mix it up

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Nah not really
Depends on their attraction to you

It's more that if they are attracted to you, the thought of you are trying to fraud or not won't cross their mind
If they aren't attracted to you, they'd be more inclined to blame you for validation-seeking/frauding, even if you weren't

I honestly doubt if it would even cross their mind when they look at this:
View attachment 3189390
girls with makeup still appeal to guys if they’re gl, but if they’re ugly with makeup they get violated

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Extremely minimal difference

Muh women are different animals broooo
OP is such a cuck
"omg they gonna sense im frauding its over"
Who cares lol? I would even tell the girl I'm frauding my height or doing something to my eyelashes or anything, I don't give a fuck, if you looksmax for girls first and yourself second you're setting yourself to be a cuckold jfl, looksmax for yourself and you're gonna attract girls that like the fact you're secure enough to do this for your face/height etc

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
OP is such a cuck
"omg they gonna sense im frauding its over"
Who cares lol? I would even tell the girl I'm frauding my height or doing something to my eyelashes or anything, I don't give a fuck, if you looksmax for girls first and yourself second you're setting yourself to be a cuckold jfl, looksmax for yourself and you're gonna attract girls that like the fact you're secure enough to do this for your face/height etc
Even if you do it for girls, most don’t give af. Unless it’s something gay as shit as putting on lipstick