Women can transform their life, men on the other hand...

B

Broski

Zephir
A girl I went to school with was a skinny, nerdy, introverted LTN girl with barely any friends or social media presence. I remember she went to prom with a nerdy guy. Its been 3 years since highschool and I check on her social media that she now has 6k+ followers and has gotten tattoos, piercings, wears makeup and got curvier and all her posts are her partying and going out. Meanwhile who she went to Prom with is studying medicine. It's hilarious how there's people on here who will undergo massive surgeries only to boost PSL by 0.1 while all she has to do is be white, not fat and exist. Just remember she literally made her SMV infinite by putting on makeup and dressing/acting like a sl*t while you are here busting your balls at the gym and getting no validation for it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, horizontallytall, Canwefixit and 8 others
Being left behind by people you thought were even worse off than you has to be another pill all on its own. :feelsrope:

and yea. the more you examine beauty standards the more annoying it becomes to hear foids crying about beauty standards. Men's beauty standards are HARDER. Literally, i mean. much of our smv is determined with BONE. Foids literally just have to take off their glasses, put down the pizza and paint the face and boom, a transformation. They can get away with recession to a large degree, and can certainly get away with being short. Two problems which we either hand in our life savings to MAYBE FIX, or just rot and cope.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, thecel, Xangsane and 2 others
Everyone can do things to change where their at. That's part of the beauty of life (overcoming adversity)

Also, I would venture to say that "dressing/acting like a sl*t" isn't as fulfilling/ validating as you might think. Everyone has their own problems and is fighting their own battles, just focus on yours

Good luck on your journey my man

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
Everyone can do things to change where their at. That's part of the beauty of life (overcoming adversity)

Also, I would venture to say that "dressing/acting like a sl*t" isn't as fulfilling/ validating as you might think. Everyone has their own problems and is fighting their own battles, just focus on yours

I've literally transformed my body, I was borderline underweight, I work hard at the gym like most people, yet I get nothing for it. Also don't say the "it's not fulfilling" crap. It's still validation, being invisible is much worse. Don't say "everytone has problems". She moved to the other side of the country just to party, she doesn't work, while my friend literally is studying medicine for him and his future family's future while she's living life on easy mode.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and UndiagnosedSchizo
I've literally transformed my body, I was borderline underweight, I work hard at the gym like most people, yet I get nothing for it. Also don't say the "it's not fulfilling" crap. It's still validation, being invisible is much worse. Don't say "everytone has problems". She moved to the other side of the country just to party, she doesn't work, while my friend literally is studying medicine for him and his future family's future while she's living life on easy mode.
Where do you think she'll be in 20 years, and where do you think you'll be in 20 years?

• JFL
Where do you think she'll be in 20 years, and where do you think you'll be in 20 years?
She'll probably be married to the low self-esteem doctor while I'll be working hopefully for a wife that doesn't cheat

• JFL
@0hMan this isn’t a looksmaxxing question.

isn't this offtopic?
it says looksmaxxing questions for me, and I can downvote and upvote replies so it’s not off topic

fuck them

• JFL
this never happened

• JFL
Reactions: Broski

all of this is valid, yet we humans are creatires that operate on comparison. it's hardwired to be envious of others percieved life. I don't know whats going on in others heads, but externally foids do look to be having a much easier time. suffering is subjective though, i agree.

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret