Women can’t be as smart as men. Are scientists coping?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Men have bigger heads, which means that they have bigger brains.

How is it possible that women are as intelligent as men?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Mastermind
Men’s heads are 2-3 cm larger than women’s. But we have the same IQ?

Men have bigger heads, which means that they have bigger brains.

How is it possible that women are as intelligent as men?
Even if they were cognitionally smarter their neurotic dependent behavior would still bottleneck them hard

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Trilogy and .*my*.
Its not about the size, its about the connections between neurons

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 23558 and .*my*.
IQ is dependent on size of brain in relation to body, not the brain size itself
Also the intelligence of women and men is the same on average, but the way the average is distributed is different - most women have IQ closer to average and less women have IQ on extremes.
This means there are less very low IQ women, but also less genius IQ women. Meanwhile with men you have higher chance of encountering one that's genius, but also you have same chance of encountering a grug-like primitive individuals among them

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Its not about the size, its about the connections between neurons
Yeah bro it’s just a coincidence that the smartest creatures happen to have the biggest brains

IQ is dependent on size of brain in relation to body, not the brain size itself
Also the intelligence of women and men is the same on average, but the way the average is distributed is different - most women have IQ closer to average and less women have IQ on extremes.
This means there are less very low IQ women, but also less genius IQ women. Meanwhile with men you have higher chance of encountering one that's genius, but also you have same chance of encountering a grug-like primitive individuals among them
There is a correlation between height and intelligence and tall people have bigger brains; so the proportion probably doesn’t matter. Size matters. Not proportion.

There is a correlation between height and intelligence and tall people have bigger brains; so the proportion probably doesn’t matter. Size matters. Not proportion.
Then elephants and blue whales should be more intelligent than humans

Jesus fucking Christ it's easily available data you inbred mongrel, I can't with some of you room temp IQ niggers anymore, every time I try to reply seriously to some thread here I quickly regret it JFL

• Ugh..
Reactions: .*my*.
Then elephants and blue whales should be more intelligent than humans

Jesus fucking Christ it's easily available data you inbred mongrel, I can't with some of you room temp IQ niggers anymore, every time I try to reply seriously to some thread here I quickly regret it JFL
Negroid I was talking about humans. Stop bringing up your whale relatives.