Women can't be social outcast

StuntmanMike

StuntmanMike

Kraken
Women tolerate women but not some men.Men aren't more autistic than women and most of autistic women do well in social groups.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 26859 and 3 others
social hierarchy things

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and StuntmanMike
male social hierarchy is height

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and Sprinkles
Why do autists with zero social experience think they know the world so much? I have 3 sisters, i have female friends and i work with women, unlike you who never leaves his basement. Women bully other women, exclude them, humiliate them, ruin their relationships etc.. you just don’t see it because you never talk to women and you only "know" about them what you read on incel forums

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Zikel_Nut, Pikabro and 3 others
Why do autists with zero social experience think they know the world so much? I have 3 sisters, i have female friends and i work with women, unlike you who never leaves his basement. Women bully other women, exclude them, humiliate them, ruin their relationships etc.. you just don’t see it because you never talk to women and you only "know" about them what you read on incel forums
Hmmm.I graduated my uni this year.We were 45 women and 8 men.I know women, i was there please even the ugliest autistic girl tolerated by other girls but me.....They didn't even see me i mean they just didn't want to see me

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and Deleted member 22918
Hmmm.I graduated my uni this year.We were 45 women and 8 men.I know women, i was there please even the ugliest autistic girl tolerated by other girls but me.....They didn't even see me i mean they just didn't want to see me
Do you live in Teletubbie-Land? My sister is in Uni and she talks about this girl who bullies other girls and tells others not to talk to those girls, my other sister was bullied by another girl because she was in love with a boy who asked my sister out

This is not true. You're just trying to make incels mad.

Do you live in Teletubbie-Land? My sister is in Uni and she talks about this girl who bullies other girls and tells others not to talk to those girls, my other sister was bullied by another girl because she was in love with a boy who asked my sister out
Are u albanian ? Yes albanian girls do gossip and fight a lot compared to other races.
Anyway all women seemed quite.There was only one fight between ugly girl and the alpha hoe.They were in the same group.Alpha hoe won and kicked the ugly hoe and she became lonely but then again she found another group.
I am trying to say even u lose the fight or kicked by ur own group you can still hold ur poisition in social hierarchy as a woman but if you are male ur totally fuckdd up

I am trying to say even u lose the fight or kicked by ur own group you can still hold ur poisition in social hierarchy as a woman but if you are male ur totally fuckdd up
Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Ha-ha, you know... there are studies that show women become paradoxically even more hypergamous, picky and promiscuous in social circles where they are the majority and there are only a few guys. I was in high-school and college in classes with a majority of girls, I joined lots of activity clubs where mostly girls went, every place I went in my youth there were tons of girls but I was still pretty much invisible to them...

• +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike
Ha-ha, you know... there are studies that show women become paradoxically even more hypergamous, picky and promiscuous in social circles where they are the majority and there are only a few guys. I was in high-school and college in classes with a majority of girls, I joined lots of activity clubs where mostly girls went, every place I went in my youth there were tons of girls but I was still pretty much invisible to them...
Because you’re a lame ugly pointdexter. If you were decent psl and good at sports you’d be living like you’re the only man left on earth

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Because you’re a lame ugly pointdexter. If you were decent psl and good at sports you’d be living like you’re the only man left on earth
And how exactly do you look, sir?