Women can’t even see their family members win

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
After watching that show on TLC, something else dawned on me.

what dawned on me is that women show no loyalty for their own blood. They can’t see their sisters win.

To be more specific, women will reinforce lazy attitudes in their sisters and relatives. They will discourage any attempts that their relatives take to improve their looks. They will try to convince them of being “just fine the way they are”.

On this show I watched, the fat foid with a literal double chin went on the offensive as soon as her sister said she wanted to “get her body back” (losing the extra pounds that she gained during pregnancy).

The fat cow immediately tried to make the fitness trainer BF look like he was manipulating the situation. She immediately remarked on how her sister didn’t take fitness seriously in the past as if that’s a reason to not pick up fitness now.

The bitch thinks that the russian fitness trainer is rude and superficial, which is absolutely retarded. She is trying to stop all attempts of her sister going to the gym and improving her body because of the simple fact that she will be mogged into oblivion once her sister completely gets in shape. She can’t bear this, she can’t survive that experience without hate and contempt. So she wants to stop it dead in it’s tracks.

If a foid can’t even be trusted to work in the best interest of their relatives, how can you expect them to work in the best interests of you? If foids who are related to each other still engage in gas lighting and crab bucket mentality, how can you even place an ounce of trust into them?

now, of course. It’s not COMPLETELY black and white. There are a good amount of foids who don’t engage in this behaviour. But, the odds of seeing a foid that doesn’t act like a crab in a bucket when she sees people Improving around her is much less likely than finding a foid that does.

my 2 cents

@skooLX-aM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, BigBiceps, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
This is why you shoudnt consider females part of your bloodline, I leiterally can't see any use for them. Their children belong to the mans bloodline, not yours.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Blackout.xl
This is why you shoudnt consider females part of your bloodline, I leiterally can't see any use for them. Their children belong to the mans bloodline, not yours.
Indeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597