Women can't judge a man's attractiveness

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
I think women in general are bad indicators of judging a man's attractiveness. They just follow their instincts and emotions. They are really hive minded individuals if they see girls calling attractive they think they should attracted to them too. I think ppl here severely underestimate the power of media and what is trendy.Allow some of users here to become new Adolfs, use propaganda and with enough programming foids will look subhuman incels as the prize. Most women's LMS standards are a meme and only exist on OLD and club settings anyway. I can find hundreds of dark triad maxxed badboys who look absolute shit but slay and do well. Female Appeal and aesthetics were, are and will always be seperate.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SwissArms, greywind, iblamepheno1 and 28 others
@HeightPilledum @psychomandible @SecularIslamist

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, SwissArms, greywind and 13 others
They are really hive minded individuals if they see girls calling attractive they think they should attracted to them too.
Are you sure it will work for guys like this?

Screenshot 20241012 153908 1

I agree foids are externally influenced. I lived through the pre-Kpop craze. But some people are just impossible to sexualise.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, greywind, Lookologist003 and 4 others
Yes they just follow trends. I was trying to explain this to a foid who is obsessed with nicholas chavez because of the new menendez show
IMG 3269

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, HeightPilledum, Xangsane and 12 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, horizontallytall, overtier1011 and 3 others
Are you sure it will work for guys like this?

View attachment 3237460

I agree foids are externally influenced. I lived through the pre-Kpop craze. But some people are just impossible to sexualise.
Yes literally anyone can sexualized with enough propoganda. Legit subhuman german rappers get simped for by foids @deadstock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft4, Suns9999 and deadstock
Yes they just follow trends. I was trying to explain this to a foid who is obsessed with nicholas chavez because of the new menendez show
View attachment 3237463
There's a reason why women weren't allowed to hold any positions of power throughout history. Even they themselves are blissfully unaware of their low iq behavior @6ft4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 81734, horizontallytall and 9 others
Yes literally anyone can sexualized with enough propoganda. Legit subhuman german rappers get simped for by foids @deadstock
"Social proof" and statusmaxxing show this. But i don't think it will ever be true attraction, more so a way for foids to climb the social ladder

True attraction comes from looks, height, frame, dick and the ability for the foid to act and enjoy being completely submissive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Jason Voorhees
"Social proof" and statusmaxxing show this. But i don't think it will ever be true attraction, more so a way for foids to climb the social ladder

True attraction comes from looks, height, frame, dick and the ability for the foid to act and enjoy being completely submissive
Who cares as long as you get to stick it in for free

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Lookologist003, overtier1011 and 3 others
most of the time they couldn't provide a verbal answer nearly as accurate as one just ripped straight from their prefrontal cortex I agree

But ultimately, what women find attractive, whether it's due to "social conditioning" or not, is attractive

Maybe u mean we use PSL or whatever as a standard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Suns9999 and Jason Voorhees
Yes but there still is a base level of attraction based on health indicators that female attraction is based around. You couldnt make a disabled nigga the ideal even if you tried.

• +1
  • JFL
most of the time they couldn't provide a verbal answer nearly as accurate as one just ripped straight from their prefrontal cortex I agree

But ultimately, what women find attractive, whether it's due to "social conditioning" or not, is attractive

Maybe u mean we use PSL or whatever as a standard
Women find an assortment of downie subhumans to be attractive doesn't mean anything. Many ppl here think women are superior genetics seeking machines when in reality they are just dumb whores

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, pig_face, Suns9999 and 1 other person
Women find an assortment of downie subhumans to be attractive doesn't mean anything. Many ppl here think women are superior genetics seeking machines when in reality they are just dumb whores
The ideal of looksmaxxing is to attract women... right bhaijan?

I get that these artifical standards fluctuate as opposed to the baseline standard, but maybe u should first consider that PSL is arbitrary

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Suns9999 and Jason Voorhees
The ideal of looksmaxxing is to attract women... right bhaijan?

I get that these artifical standards fluctuate as opposed to the baseline standard, but maybe u should first consider that PSL is arbitrary
4388313 1000082917
4388275 1000082915
4388276 1000082912

No the ideal of looksmaxxing is to look your best. You can attract women selling fentanyl om the street too and PSL isn't arbitrary. PSL standards are objective. It doesn't matter what women think or do. This will always be peak male aesthetics regardless of current trends on social media and the Jew character being pumped on it. Looks are timeless

2734499 2445359 1625243688544
3767367 2779007 RDT 20220304 212554269009171845638815 1
MV5BMjA5NTE4NTE5NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTcyOTY5Mw V1

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, pig_face, 6ft4 and 6 others
This is the exact same for both genders maybe more for women.

View attachment 3237486View attachment 3237487View attachment 3237488

No the ideal of looksmaxxing is to look your best. You can attract women selling fentanyl om the street too and PSL isn't arbitrary. PSL standards are objective. It doesn't matter what women think or do. This will always be peak male aesthetics regardless of current trends on social media and the Jew character being pumped on it. Looks are timeless

View attachment 3237490View attachment 3237491View attachment 3237492
Brutal u can never be universally attractive but also kinda life fuel since some women might find u attractive

• +1
  • JFL
That's why status is more important

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Xangsane, Klasik616 and 3 others
This is the exact same for both genders maybe more for women.
I disagree. While many men may follow the crowd, a significant number are more independent and free-thinking by nature. They tend to have stronger opinions, firmer beliefs, and greater resolve than most women. Men aren't like this @TechnoBoss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Xangsane, pig_face and 2 others
There's a reason why women weren't allowed to hold any positions of power throughout history. Even they themselves are blissfully unaware of their low iq behavior @6ft4
BBC theory to a degree is a perfect example of this.

I see 4/10 blacks doing well due to black smv. Women are idiots this is also why women aren’t allowed to have any positions of clergy. The church synagogue and Mosque are aware females are so retarded they’re completely tear down the faith in their vapid attempt to make it conform to their time of the month when they bleed

• +1
Reactions: greywind, overtier1011, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
I disagree. While many men may follow the crowd, a significant number are more independent and free-thinking by nature. They tend to have stronger opinions, firmer beliefs, and greater resolve than most women. Men aren't like this @TechnoBoss
I agree that there is more men that are free thinking but still most men are sheepish like women. Especially when it comes to what the original post is about

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

PSL is objective based on what? I actually don't know btw I've never read the PSL genesis thread explaining why it's the best standard

There are also no timeless looks or peak male aesthetics if demand as a variable changes, given that it actually does change

To "look your best" ultimately takes into consideration how every prime woman alive reacts to your face subconsciously on average, not whatever is expressed in text message or verbally. I'd say a small portion is also how men naturally react to your face but that's besides the point.

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, Klasik616, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
I think women in general are bad indicators of judging a man's attractiveness. They just follow their instincts and emotions. They are really hive minded individuals if they see girls calling attractive they think they should attracted to them too. I think ppl here severely underestimate the power of media and what is trendy.Allow some of users here to become new Adolfs, use propaganda and with enough programming foids will look subhuman incels as the prize. Most women's LMS standards are a meme and only exist on OLD and club settings anyway. I can find hundreds of dark triad maxxed badboys who look absolute shit but slay and do well. Female Appeal and aesthetics were, are and will always be seperate.
Good thread, only focus on what men say because we are faggots.

• JFL
They can't. They fuck guys randomly. But they just so happen to fuck, randomly, attractive men.

You can attract women selling fentanyl om the street
The thing is, that we need better language. Attract in the way that a fly is attracted to shit. No man will be fulfilled in knowing he's being used by female tweakers cuz he supplies them needles or a line. This is attraction in the way I'm attracted to water when I'm thirsty. It's not the lusty attraction that is the only attraction that matters. That lusty attraction is attraction is men's attraction to any woman who might birth a child, and it's woman's attraction to men with superior and huge skeletons. That lusty attraction doesn't really exist anymore past age forty. So get it in now, Chad (in two ways).

This will always be peak male aesthetics regardless of current trends on social media and the Jew character being pumped on it. Looks are timeless
You know, you're right. Looks involve in our lives brutally WAY more than if you get to insert regularly into new willing women. To normal people, the stranger, male or other, that you meet, you might as well know few words, because their mind is made up about what you are going to say by a look of you. What you say doesn't matter. Men examine other men's looks and assume their natural positions (ie taller men, bigger skeletons are dominate by default). The dominance of a man can be described discretely in height and jawbone width, length, skull circumference.

Life is just brutal. It's a fucking joke.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and irkkedmulatto
  • +1
No it's because men have a better aesthetic eye. Same reason why females value the opinions of other females more than men.
Good thread, only focus on what men say because we are faggots.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
No it's because men have a better aesthetic eye. Same reason why females value the opinions of other females more than men.
Foids are easily brainwashed tbh ngl.

• +1
My ranked teammates :

• +1
There's a reason why women weren't allowed to hold any positions of power throughout history
NO. They were allowed. They weren't willing or capable or both. (If you're a woman, you can just sway your hips and jiggle your chest and life lives itself for you no matter the time period, why do anything at that point?). Almost of these supposed institutional barriers are myths. that we believe in because of humanities instant absolution to femininity and assuming that anything feminine is a victim.

The only institutional barrier that had existed was the barring of women becoming enrolled in universities during the classical period, and that's because universities had to make money and female professors would probably get banged and shit out a child and suddenly don't want to research or teach any longer or work any longer. Female researchers were not a wise use of money. Even this barrier didn't stop Marie Curie from being one of two people of history to today winning the Nobel Prize in two separate fields of science. So everything is bullshit. Not even other men know about this.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and CookieGuy
NO. They were allowed. They weren't willing or capable or both. (If you're a woman, you can just sway your hips and jiggle your chest and life lives itself for you no matter the time period, why do anything at that point?). Almost of these supposed institutional barriers are myths. that we believe in because of humanities instant absolution to femininity and assuming that anything feminine is a victim.

The only institutional barrier that had existed was the barring of women becoming enrolled in universities during the classical period, and that's because universities had to make money and female professors would probably get banged and shit out a child and suddenly don't want to research or teach any longer or work any longer. Female researchers were not a wise use of money. Even this barrier didn't stop Marie Curie from being one of two people of history to today winning the Nobel Prize in two separate fields of science. So everything is bullshit. Not even other men know about this.
No other words but Damn

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and skkrrrtcantdo
Explain @HeightPilledum

I agree with the ratings of those pics tbh.

• JFL
Wrong

Men find Cardi B and attractive. Average man will fall in love with any potato-face fattie if she showed some skin

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
You could be onto something.

There was a Facebook feature in 2008 (maybe there still is) where people could rate your attractiveness from 1 to 10.

A popular (but fat) girl from school rated me a 1. I guarantee she wasn't even giving much thought to my actual looks; her 1 rating was based more on my social standing at school (socially awkward creepy autist with no social life)

The ironic thing is I looked better than her fat ass.