Women can't stand it when you don't give them validation and worship them (story)

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
I was at a party with mostly guys and a few Beckys. When the party was coming to an end and everybody was saying goodbye and stuff there was only one Becky left at the party. When she was leaving all the White Knights hugged her and was like "Bye Becky hope I see you soon :soy:"

I was drunk and being blackpilled and all I knew that she probably hated me despite not even talking to me but she still wanted me to worship her so I just said "Bye but I doubt i'll even remember you i'm fucking trashed" and I turned my back on her. The look on her face Before I turned my back on her was fucking priceless, I could tell that she never had a guy not treating her like a kween Before jfl I hope she killed herself afterwards in GTA 5.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, chadpreetcel123, Over and 5 others
straight up bro
since im blackpilled now
i will treat women so differently lol
troll the fuck out of them

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 4310
I thought you died

That's what women expect in the modern world. It's sickening.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 4310 and Deleted member 1476
:chad::chad::chad:

• +1
yeah I don't give women validation either

I don't give a fuck tbh, I love acting disgusted around them

• +1
INDEED SON, I TOLD MY PSYCHIATRIST THAT I WAS VERY HORNY ALL THE TIME AND THE WITCH ASKED IF SHE WAS ATTRACTIVE AND I SAID NO LIKE THE TRUE ALPHA DARK TRIAD SLAYER I AM

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, chadpreetcel123, Fat cunt and 2 others
Remember: treat women like shit

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Fat cunt, Deleted member 4310 and 1 other person
yeah I don't give women validation either

I don't give a fuck tbh, I love acting disgusted around them
But seriously I don't go out of my own way to treat them like shit especially at work because then HR will have a chat with you. I'm just really indifferent to them now after taking the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 1476
But seriously I don't go out of my own way to treat them like shit especially at work because then HR will have a chat with you. I'm just really indifferent to them now after taking the blackpill.

I usually just ignore them, nothing too bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and Deleted member 1476
any girl above me looks wise iworship like an angel and hope she might assist me at some point down the line helping me hook up with one of her less GL but still attractive mates

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
INDEED SON, I TOLD MY PSYCHIATRIST THAT I WAS VERY HORNY ALL THE TIME AND THE WITCH ASKED IF SHE WAS ATTRACTIVE AND I SAID NO LIKE THE TRUE ALPHA DARK TRIAD SLAYER I AM
Was she hot though? I would've said yes and then fucked her.

Was she hot though? I would've said yes and then fucked her.
I said I was horny as fuck all the time (was gymcelling at the time) and that I found a whole range of women attractive. She then joked, "am I attractive then" (she was in her 50's with adult children). Jfl she wanted to feel included and I put her down. I said, "I find girls closer to my age attractive". She looked demoralized like she had no worth.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 4310
Holup, you're alive.
Blink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310