• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, Be_ConfidentBro, Racky and 34 others
@Xangsane

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Xangsane
What’s the problem? Black women are beautiful, deal with it.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, fruitgunpop, Deleted member 17791 and 7 others
Brutal that face but abs are showing

Over for him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, 5'8manlet, Manu le coq and 6 others
internet buddy boyolo. the problem with ppl who live on the internet like @forevergymcelling it's chronic depression because it simply doesn't match the reality. you build bubbles with tik tok videos and experiments in which even gigachads get left on read

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
This guy browses here def
noone talks about chico outside

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 1851 and 13 others
ToTo on Twitter: 3 G/A in UNL 5 Goals vs Estonia group stages In  friendlies https://t.co/EXMvg1cXPV / Twitter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop, Baldingman1998, Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and 16 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, Deleted member 17791, latincell95 and 4 others
Show yourself fatass
@leucosia

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22775
@uglymug2 he kinda looks like u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

Orwell would be amazed at this level of double think

I don't see a problem here Mr n0rth. Are you perhaps another one of those fatphobic anti-women misogynist freaks who discriminate women based on something they can't change? Also all women are beautiful irregardless of how they look which should be celebrated. The women who is "obese" has PCOS meaning she can't change her body and she actually is instead a big boned beautiful melanated queen while you are a white supremacist. You have been reported to the ADL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 1851 and 7 others
I don't see a problem here Mr n0rth. Are you perhaps another one of those fatphobic anti-women misogynist freaks who discriminate women based on something they can't change? Also all women are beautiful irregardless of how they look which should be celebrated. The women who is "obese" has PCOS meaning she can't change her body and she actually is instead a big boned beautiful melanated queen while you are a white supremacist. You have been reported to the ADL.
Wow, your post has enlightened me to the oppression overweight black women face. I’m turning a new leaf and becoming an activist for overweight oppressed peoples. We need to destroy cultural beauty standards so that the world can be an equal place.

Say goodbye to Jordan Barrett, David gandy and Sean opry and say Hello to Michael, the newest model on the front page of vogue!

AD12336B 7064 4E65 9904 771358EBB1C0

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, Rich/Jewish_Gooner$, Deleted member 1851 and 4 others
Men can drop dead and women are the priority in the world. Imagine being born male

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Adonis and n0rthface
melanated bbw pill destroyed me

internet buddy boyolo. the problem with ppl who live on the internet like @forevergymcelling it's chronic depression because it simply doesn't match the reality. you build bubbles with tik tok videos and experiments in which even gigachads get left on read
Evan an arab like you can slay in the uk

What are you waiting for?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SunniMogger, Deleted member 21716, Deleted member 16369 and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 16369 and n0rthface
IMG20221027213212

Evan an arab like you can slay in the uk

What are you waiting for?
I really Needed your input to know that every cgi doll in the world would like to cuddle with a pretty chad like me

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, rand anon and greeneyes
Feminazis in action.
We need the meniotunion to defeat them again.

I need to bash her maxilla in (in GTA).

jfl isnt this some fatass from inceltears from the time they were posting selfies to own the incels or whatever

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 22126, Preoximerianas and 5 others
Yeah he’s black pilled, I wonder which user he is.

Since this guy lurks here

STOP ASKING TO 13YO GIRLS WHAT THEY LIKE BRO
THEY DON'T LIKE GROWN ASS MEN NO MATTER HOW ATTRACTIVE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
just be gorgeous theory

Translation: 5/10 for a guy is chad tier

negative one million is sub chad

we need a whole new scale for her rating method :oops:

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and n0rthface

This has more appeal to men...

Than this has appeal to women...

Learn the female gaze. Twink = ideal to most women. FACE is everything. It's all about the FACE btw.

Guy that made the TikTok used a gymcel with normie FACE. That body is disgusting to women, unless you have a chad FACE. It's repulsive.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, n0rthface and Deleted member 16474
Translation: 5/10 for a guy is chad tier

negative one million is sub chad

we need a whole new scale for her rating method :oops:
To be fair to them it is a bad pic of him, doubt they’d say he’s a 5 if he used this pic
30F5FE0F CA2B 4A9B A3F5 6D4F7ACA20BD

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 19620 and Deleted member 16474
View attachment 1924961

This has more appeal to men...

View attachment 1924965

Than this has appeal to women...

Learn the female gaze. Twink = ideal to most women. FACE is everything. It's all about the FACE btw.

Guy that made the TikTok used a gymcel with normie FACE. That body is disgusting to women, unless you have a chad FACE. It's repulsive.
Then why was Chico also rated 5/10 and why do we care what some Mexican 13 year olds think?

she is majestic, like a whale that is

Pretty sure that’s a comedian
Yeah. Who also posted on inceltears several times (and posted this selfie too, saying that he gets layed with his humour those the blackpill has to be wrong)

Yeah. Who also posted on inceltears several times (and posted this selfie too, saying that he gets layed with his humour those the blackpill has to be wrong)

What a fat faggot. “Hey I get my 3 incher sucked because of my clout halo, Im actually quite the slayer myself even tho I would be #1 poster on .org if not for my money and clout”

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 14693 and BoneDensity
reminder these guys got clowned for shirtless pics

GeorgeRussell-Featured.jpg
ybni8f99z8e91.png

muh abs is all you need bro

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22627 and Moggie