Women claim to be pro-lgbt but hate gay men at the same time

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

the world is full of evil people
You can't make this shit up
They are deeply disgusted, unattracted and hateful to men who take it and then claim to be supportive of the rainbow community

They either be transparent and say they are homophobic or truly support lgbt but they won't they are hypocrites, it's becouss of their biology deep down they know t's bad

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, borntosuffer, isis_Bleach and 4 others
Lots of girls are bffs with gay men this is just not true

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs and MagaPutinism
Lots of girls are bffs with gay men this is just not true
Anytime they insult straight men they use the most derogatory insults towards gay people. every single time

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, Melly, borntosuffer and 3 others
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and isis_Bleach
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and MagaPutinism
they say fag and pussy and “man up” and all the like
I dont really be hearing that and even if they do theyre relatively common phrases
I dont talk to women tho so idk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, isis_Bleach and MagaPutinism
If a guy rejects them they automatically jump to calling them gay and faggots, I’m sure there’s other examples as well
Guys do the same exact shit though

You can't make this shit up
They are deeply disgusted, unattracted and hateful to men who take it and then claim to be supportive of the rainbow community

They either be transparent and say they are homophobic or truly support lgbt but they won't they are hypocrites, it's becouss of their biology deep down they know t's bad
i hate it when on tiktok i see woman call men who express their emotions and wants/needs in a relationship feminine or gay, bonus points if they post about lgbtq/domesticabuse/SA awareness. some woman want all the benefits of a patriarchy but none of the down sides

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
Double standards and your mexican and just said the n word so drop the fake caring morals
I don’t care about morals, you missed the point of the post entirely, reread the title buddy…

I dont really be hearing that and even if they do theyre relatively common phrases
I dont talk to women tho so idk
are yo uafrican american?

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
371537332 360094683172542 7712491281382931872 n

Do u mean they were not actually GAY and they actually FUCKED or am i not catching it

I’m saying they can beat that ass (physically)

as in fighting

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and cooldude1231
I’m saying they can beat that ass (physically)

as in fighting
True but alot of em low t soyboys but prolactin rage probably hit diff

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism and Sprinkles
True but alot of em low t soyboys but prolactin rage probably hit diff

they still have the physical advantages that come with being an XY

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and cooldude1231
While men are naturally more violent, which means dudes are more prone to commit physical hate crimes against gay people than women, I've actually seen more homophobic comments from women than men, some things that even don't make sense, like saying that men having a diary is gay ("muh masculinity", seems like something an ugly boomer ogre would say).

• Woah
Reactions: MagaPutinism