Women control the world not the Jews.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
When I was 15 I come to realize that women control everything throughout the history from cleopatra to that female intern that worked with former US president. Women use manipulation , psych warfare and their power to control and exploit the world. The true sources of power in the world are money and pussy. Women are the true rulers of sexual market. What genes are allowed to reproduce and what are meant to be removed from the gene pool are all controlled by them. They conspire with each other to gain access to Chads and wealth. Everything in the world is stacked in favor for them.
They are more redpilled than us. They know it all since birth.

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 6401 and Chintuck22
I was just redpilled.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Right wing nuts think the Jews control the world when in the reality the real rulers are women and their feminist cabals.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ocelot, BonesAndHarmony and 1 other person
read the power of the pussy. good fucking book

• JFL
  • +1
No. It’s the Jews that fund the feminist cabal and fund / encourage the initiatives that get women close to men in positions of power. Women can’t even run their own lives properly, let alone the world

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 6401, Spartacus1- and 1 other person
Women control my nut when it's drooling down their disgusting throats, nothing else

The Koch brothers control the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, balding17yomanletcel and ChadFucksYourOneitis
read the power of the pussy. good fucking book

We shall inform our rightwingcel brothers.
No. It’s the Jews that fund the feminist cabal and fund / encourage the initiatives that get women close to men in positions of power. Women can’t even run their own lives properly, let alone the world

Their Jewess (true masters) control them. :lul:
Women control my nut when it's drooling down their disgusting throats, nothing else

The Koch brothers control the world

Glorious Dutch master race.

Last edited:
  • +1
No
Men control everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChadFucksYourOneitis and Alt Number 3
Pussy controls the world

A woman can have everything in this world with her vagina

• +1
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 6401
Jews gave women rights

• +1
No
Men control everything

it's an illusion that women allow men to believe that they have real power. Men are driven by sex and women hold sex. It's tactic that women use they pretend to be pure , dumb and innocent to lure clueless men to fall into their traps. The big jews bankers are just puppets of their Jewess wives. The interconected nexus of hiveminded feminist cabals.
3wksh2

• +1
For a long time women had no rights and they still had serious power

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
it's an illusion that women allow men to believe that they have real power. Men are driven by sex and women hold sex. It's tactic that women use they pretend to be pure , dumb and innocent to lure clueless men to fall into their traps. The big jews bankers are just puppets of their Jewess wives. The interconected nexus of hiveminded feminist cabals.
View attachment 354331
Dumb cope
Not everyone is a simp and especially not hundred or thousands of years ago
On the hierarchy there is something below and above sexual needs: food, safety and above it is transcendence

Imagine you whole life evolving around women

• +1
No they don’t u fucking retard

• +1
  • WTF

Attachments

• 1586864867548.png
    1586864867548.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 1
  • +1
View attachment 354331
men have the real power by virtue of being able to rape, we just cucked ourselves by giving them rights, welfare and easy jobs. you ever watch nat geo wild and see male birds dancing, singing and showing off their elaborate plumage? that's because he can't just grab the bitch and force it in. it's too easy to for her to fly away and cuck you

• JFL
  • +1
I gave you a like because I agree so far.

But i'd like to add to that, that women have the power to get whatever they want from a man through their bodies.
Women have traded this basic service of sex for stuff like military information in history.

The real problem are men who can't control their desires and get easily tempted by something primitive like this.
This is why you don't lust and Jesus said it all. Strive for righteousness and don't gratify the desires of the rotten lower body.

Society on top of this, has become too hedonistic and hyper-sexualized.
This is why the 10 commandments are for the successful man and society that will eternally be with the Lord himself..

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl