Women cover themselves up when they see me

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
Does anyone else experience this? Let me explain what I'm talking about. Now that it's summer many women are scantily dressed, and it happens so often when a woman is walking in my direction and sees me they start covering themselves. Like pulling down their mini dress, or today a girl literally placed her hand over her cleavage as she was walking by me. The crazy thing is I'M NOT EVEN LOOKING AT THEM, I'm either looking at the ground or just staring straight ahead. Is this common to anyone else or am I the only one? Also why the hell would they go outside half naked if they don't want people to see their body.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, lepo2317, DeadTrees and 10 others
you must look horrifying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Clqs, zura and 3 others
Is this better or worse than being invisible to women?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, Gaygymmaxx and vermillioncorefan
Does anyone else experience this? Let me explain what I'm talking about. Now that it's summer many women are scantily dressed, and it happens so often when a woman is walking in my direction and sees me they start covering themselves. Like pulling down their mini dress, or today a girl literally placed her hand over her cleavage as she was walking by me. The crazy thing is I'M NOT EVEN LOOKING AT THEM, I'm either looking at the ground or just staring straight ahead. Is this common to anyone else or am I the only one? Also why the hell would they go outside half naked if they don't want people to see their body.
yea the same shit happens to me its cuz were ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Same

They know animalistic foul rabid predators like us would have our mouths watering if we could see all they've got

I certainly wouldn't be able to control myself if they didn't. Thank God for women

LOLL yes happens to me. You’re probably not ugly. Same thing happens to me when I’m in abused dog syndrome mode, and I’m objectively good looking. They can sense it from over 100 feet away honestly.

I think they do it for 2 reasons.

1. They don’t want to be approached by you as they are severely turned off by your lack of confidence.
2. They’re basically trying to “train you” into being more alpha. They train you like a dog subconsciously by not giving you what you want. Ugly people are like a toucan or ferret. They don’t even take the time to cover up because they could care less about the uglies as a trained ferret is still fucking useless.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
LOLL yes happens to me. You’re probably not ugly. Same thing happens to me when I’m in abused dog syndrome mode, and I’m objectively good looking. They can sense it from over 100 feet away honestly.

I think they do it for 2 reasons.

1. They don’t want to be approached by you as they are severely turned off by your lack of confidence.
2. They’re basically trying to “train you” into being more alpha. They train you like a dog subconsciously by not giving you what you want. Ugly people are like a toucan or ferret. They don’t even take the time to cover up because they could care less about the uglies as a trained ferret is still fucking useless.
Is this actually true?

Yeah, this is definitely not a good thing for you.

Yes girls change lanes when i walk towards them

As I (and many other niggas) have said before, you give off desperate beta vulture vibes. Being a loner cucks you even more

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and SntDomistheRealChad
I told you, you look like you are fucked up in the head. I don't mean to be rude, you just look like serial killer and escapee from a mental asylum even tho you aren't ugly.

Thief looks / low trust

Girls try to not look at me or talk to me also, they turn their heads to other side. Honestly I don't care anymore, foids be foids.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lebron_James and vinn98