Women despise men that don’t need them

S

saint

Silver
It’s like going against the nature

I’ve had women sub-htb try to flirt with me or have friends try to set me up with them, and I wouldn’t even friend-zone them; I’d just completely ignore them. Then they’d try to make me jealous by flirting with other men in front of me or hooking up with my close friends, and I still dgaf. I had a girl who I completely ghosted one day show up at work in a bright red sundress—I’d never seen her dress like that before. Later, I heard she sucked off my closest coworker, even though she was supposedly a religious virgin. Eventually, they’d talk trash about me and hate me, or try to make me out to be a creep/pervert. Never worked tho

It’s not me; women below the top 5% in looks are invisible to me. I can’t help it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Xangsane, watah and 5 others
how come your whore mother isn’t invisible to me even though she’s ugly as shit

• JFL
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: God-himself, piec and cannotbeasked
Lower gaze dont even look at women in public especially on an elevator u will destroy them internally

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, watah, God-himself and 1 other person
Lower gaze dont even look at women in public especially on an elevator u will destroy them internally
Fr. I mind my own business and they see it as challenging their beauty or status

Mad annoying

• +1
Reactions: God-himself

I’ve had women sub-htb try to flirt with me or have friends try to set me up with them, and I wouldn’t even friend-zone them; I’d just completely ignore them. Then they’d try to make me jealous by flirting with other men in front of me or hooking up with my close friends, and I still dgaf. I had a girl who I completely ghosted one day show up at work in a bright red sundress—I’d never seen her dress like that before. Later, I heard she sucked off my closest coworker, even though she was supposedly a religious virgin. Eventually, they’d talk trash about me and hate me, or try to make me out to be a creep/pervert. Never worked tho

It’s not me; women below the top 5% in looks are invisible to me. I can’t help it
We need to normalize bisexuality amongst men. It may reduce womens smv from infinite to giga high,

Or let's just encourage more men to become trans.

• JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver and irkkedmulatto

Would be better if you talk to LTBs and then ghost them. Probably hurts them more.

Would be better if you talk to LTBs and then ghost them. Probably hurts them more.
I try but everytime I make eye contact with them my face makes a disgusted/ uncomfortable look for a microsecond and they pick up on it. To avoid drama and being seen as an asshole, I just don’t make eye contact and I try to keep my distance. Sometimes if I know if I’m going to walk past them I’ll change direction or look away when passing by

Even my attitude changes, I’ll have to fake smiles and fake laugh but they can tell

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
Whats ur looks rating

I try but everytime I make eye contact with them my face makes a disgusted/ uncomfortable look for a microsecond and they pick up on it. To avoid drama and being seen as an asshole, I just don’t make eye contact and I try to keep my distance. Sometimes if I know if I’m going to walk past them I’ll change direction or look away when passing by

Even my attitude changes, I’ll have to fake smiles and fake laugh but they can tell
Brutal rejection by the eyes, it only happens to me when I see subhumans (I can't look at them).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: saint
None of that happened buddy and you are interested to most females stop the cope

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I don't think they despise me even if they don't think I'm into them. I mean, it's complicated because sometimes I do find a girl attractive. The super hot ones rarely pay much attention to me, though most women treat me nice or at least in a polite manner.

I don't think they despise me even if they don't think I'm into them. I mean, it's complicated because sometimes I do find a girl attractive. The super hot ones rarely pay much attention to me, though most women treat me nice or at least in a polite manner.
Do you look high trust or low trust?