jfl at this baiting troll

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE, Clark69 and thecel
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Baldingman1998, gamma and 4 others
Women like prettyboys and masc guys equally. Prettyboys are just far more realistic and more common.

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10949
Who the fuck asked you bald faggot who got bullied by @xefo
Imagen having an anime profile pic while trying to act tough. Kys asap you Subhuman Coping animecel

• JFL
Reactions: CANI
Imagen having an anime profile pic while trying to act tough. Kys asap you Subhuman Coping animecel
Stfu you faggot you were scared to get on discord vc with him imagine being a low T bitch

• JFL
Reactions: xefo
Stfu you faggot you were scared to get on discord vc with him imagine being a low T bitch
Send your pics then let's see what you look like. What's your height? I wasn't scared but don't speak English in my daily life so im not good at expressing myself it's my 4rth language

Send your pics then let's see what you look like. What's your height? I wasn't scared but don't speak English in my daily life so im not good at expressing myself it's my 4rth language
I aleardy told in the discord server before if you weren't fucking retarded you would remember jfl

I'm the one who lifts 20kg dumbbell 20 - 25 times chechn

I aleardy told in the discord server before if you weren't fucking retarded you would remember jfl

I'm the one who lifts 20kg dumbbell 20 - 25 times chechn
So you are Chechen with anime avi? Brutal

So you are Chechen with anime avi? Brutal
Bro you are actually retarded and make no sense

all you say is anime avi anime avi jfl you must be still in kindergarden

Bro you are actually retarded and make no sense

all you say is anime avi anime avi jfl you must be still in kindergarden
Only weebs and cringe kids watch anime. It's made for low iq masses. Imagen watching that shit cringe af. + You're too insecure to post pics high inhib af. Imagen being confidence mogged by a 3/10 baldcel while you cope with anime

Only weebs and cringe kids watch anime. It's made for low iq masses. Imagen watching that shit cringe af. + You're too insecure to post pics high inhib af. Imagen being confidence mogged by a 3/10 baldcel while you cope with anime
Dumbass sand nigger got no arguments life so says Anime anime

I don't wanna dox myself by posting my pictures you no life faggot who never touched a woman in your life, you think after posting your pics on a incel site it will make things better?? jfl it will make your problems worse you ugly rat

Dumbass sand nigger got no arguments life so says Anime anime

I don't wanna dox myself by posting my pictures you no life faggot who never touched a woman in your life, you think after posting your pics on a incel site it will make things better?? jfl it will make your problems worse you ugly rat
I had sex multiple times irl with fbw never even dated. You are clearly a pussy if you care about what normies and dumb people think of you.

Is he describing the physical appearance or the way some niggas act?

I had sex multiple times irl with fbw never even dated. You are clearly a pussy if you care about what normies and dumb people think of you.
As a chechen i do care what people think about me, it can end very bad for me you cant understand

I remember your anxiety threads and whinning yet you talk about High T

As a chechen i do care what people think about me, it can end very bad for me you cant understand

I remember your anxiety threads and whinning yet you talk about High T
Jfl try Balding at 15. Obviously it will affect your confidence unless you are completely bluepilled. It's inevitable. And chechens are supposed to be high t yet you care about what others think of you more than what you want to do

Jfl try Balding at 15. Obviously it will affect your confidence unless you are completely bluepilled. It's inevitable. And chechens are supposed to be high t yet you care about what others think of you more than what you want to do
Like i said your iranian ass wont understand about me caring what others think, listen i get you have balding problems but i myself had other issues but never whinned about them

after all it has all to do with being chechen life isn't easy as one

Like i said your iranian ass wont understand about me caring what others think, listen i get you have balding problems but i myself had other issues but never whinned about them

after all it has all to do with being chechen life isn't easy as one
What do you mean? Care to elaborate?

What do you mean? Care to elaborate?
Some months ago a chechen was stabbed and killed, he was stabbed everywhere even in the eyes (by own people)

It all happened because he said something online, its a bad idea for me to reveal myself here

• Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Some months ago a chechen was stabbed and killed, he was stabbed everywhere even in the eyes

It all happened because he said something online, its a bad idea for me to reveal myself here
So he was attacked and killed by other chechens because he damaged their reputation? Or what?

• +1
So he was attacked and killed by other chechens because he damaged their reputation? Or what?
No the things i have said on here are enough for me to get in trouble jfl

So if a chechen sees this and tells to some Higher rank i might be fucked

• +1
No the things i have said on here are enough for me to get in trouble jfl

So if a chechen sees this and tells to some Higher rank i might be fucked
So all chechen society is like a giant mafia? Wtf why would he care lol

• +1
Women like prettyboys and masc guys equally. Prettyboys are just far more realistic and more common.
Virgins and girls with lower body counts prefer prettyboys, whores/high body count prefer ogres/warriors.

The latter aren't ideal.

So all chechen society is like a giant mafia? Wtf why would he care lol
Yeah big mafia the chechens even destroyed kurds, arabs gangs in EU

The reasons depends, Money, Culture, politics or something they didn't you did

The big problem is that they do care, i have said some political things aswell so things like that are bad

• +1
i thought this was gonna be a vontoocut video lmao

and the normie definition of a prettyboy is different of a prettyboy definition of psl

Yeah big mafia the chechens even destroyed kurds, arabs gangs in EU

The reasons depends, Money, Culture, politics or something they didn't you did

The big problem is that they do care, i have said some political things aswell so things like that are bad
So is this mafia world wide or only in Chechen land near Russia? And they are working together with the government I presume if they have that much power?

• +1
So is this mafia world wide or only in Chechen land near Russia? And they are working together with the government I presume if they have that much power?
Mostly Chechenya, Russia, and Eu

well its not About mafia but more complicated tbh I can't tell you more try researching

• +1
What is this ogre cope JFL, pretty boys usually have good facial development and dimorphism and therefore they’re attractive

Mostly Chechenya, Russia, and Eu

well its not About mafia but more complicated tbh I can't tell you more try researching
Ok I'm guessing it's like family honor, Religion, or some nationalist tribalism? Whatever it is. Seems like it's the society more than just a mafia or whatever

Ok I'm guessing it's like family honor, Religion, or some nationalist tribalism? Whatever it is. Seems like it's the society more than just a mafia or whatever
president, you say something bad youre gonna die thats how it works and yes mafia is big too

But the mafia is more about criminal stuff

• +1