Women dont deserve their bodies

Pneuma Palingenesis

Pneuma Palingenesis

The true spirit will always prevail over the flesh
Those phony creatures that are dwelling in the deepest depths of the abyss dont deserve their natural beauty. Beauty of the shape shall be a reflection of the beauty of the spirit. Most women have no empathy whatsoever and are cold blooded psychopaths that only want to use others as slave or jesters... If this world truly was under the control of forces of light no such thing would be taking place. For if women's mind and body was matching, they either would have a personality of the wisest tibetan, Indian or Chinese sages or on the flip side they would be creature beyond ugly and abhorrent.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and ryuken
6305190   AI generated crossover Kermit the Frog music Sesame Street Taylor Swift

• JFL
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis
THEY DESERVE NOTHING
NOTHING OTHER THAN SUFFERING

THEY DESERVE NOTHING
NOTHING OTHER THAN SUFFERING
I blame the arch-ns for their creation. The primordial spirit/being was initially androgynos/hermaphroditic, even Adam Kadmon initially existed in this higher state... The true fall of the spirit was the birth of separated female part (That would be Sophia to an extent, thus d-miurge would be child of separation)

you're right. I deserve it instead

you're right. I deserve it instead
But the question remains... Are you of pure and true spirit? Will you use light and beauty for evil purposes? Will you accept sensuality and reject the spirituality? Those whose bodies are numb and do not feel any sensations whatsoever are blessed

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?