Women don't deserve to be free

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
Women need to be caged up and enslaved in chambers so that the world can progress.

When there is a lack of humans, we can send some men into the chambers to impregnate a female specimen.

If the child ends up being female we can throw her into the chamber when she turns 18 as well.

Once again women will be beneath men as they belong. Powerless and broken beyond repair.

Jk guys :feelsgah:[ISPOILER]not kidding[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Maxillacel and Deleted member 3902
If the child ends up being female we can throw her into the chamber when she turns 18 as well.
Jk guys :feelsgah:[ISPOILER]not kidding[/ISPOILER]
28831FDB 5908 4359 8CE8 C4F197CFF553

Eugene thread

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and maxmendietta
What i'd like to see is how wommen affect or affected the development of the modern world and how their empowerment movements have changed society (for the bad mostly, as the topic mainly relies on inceldom and that shit.)
I'd love for someone to elaborate on that topic.

What i'd like to see is how wommen affect or affected the development of the modern world and how their empowerment movements have changed society (for the bad mostly, as the topic mainly relies on inceldom and that shit.)
I'd love for someone to elaborate on that topic.
Well for one, Feminism has destroyed society. #metoo has destroyed men. Women are empowered and powerful and that must stop.

Well for one, Feminism has destroyed society. #metoo has destroyed men. Women are empowered and powerful and that must stop.
Best thing you can do: Shut your mouth and work silently.
Don't express your opinion and work from the shadows. If you make a company - hire only men for increased productivity.
and fucking beat simps jfl

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Feminism really did fuck things up, on the promise to cucked men of "trickle-down promiscuity", which was obviously nonsense. The sexually free woman is for chad only. Betabux retards get a chance at her when she's 35, but only if they share with Tyrone on the weekends.

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta and Vermilioncore
Feminism really did fuck things up, on the promise to cucked men of "trickle-down promiscuity", which was obviously nonsense. The sexually free woman is for chad only. Betabux retards get a chance at her when she's 35, but only if they share with Tyrone on the weekends.
Yep. Single whore mother with 6 kids ready to settle down with a numale polyamorous cuck who is all set and ready to siphon Chad's cum out of post wall sluts asshole

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta and LookistWorld
When i read 'jk guys' i was about to call you a cuck...but then i clicked on the censored part.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

leo-cheers.gif
leo-cheers.gif
leo-cheers.gif
leo-cheers.gif

f24919d1-c359-4466-91c4-797da783aa57-gif.237059

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore