women don’t even acknowledge me

forevercoping

forevercoping

God’s Loneliest Man
I can’t take it no more I keep getting the same answer every time,
It’s tiring me I don’t know what to do I’m in this state of delusion and loss where I can’t do anything.
Everything in life has become genetics I see genetics and numbers everywhere in every person.
My life has changed drastically and I’m losing my sanity.
The only way for me is to rope.

This might sound crazy but it’s like some force is preventing me from ascending.
I ascended already but it’s been a while and I’m convinced that the BP has engulfed me and it’s finally coming for the kill.
I hate foids that pick stupid LTNs over me I hate them for not wanting me how could they pick a disgusting creature over me.
I’m going insane.

• +1
Reactions: Tortoisecel
Me neither
I'm invisible to foids

I can’t take it no more I keep getting the same answer every time,
It’s tiring me I don’t know what to do I’m in this state of delusion and loss where I can’t do anything.
Everything in life has become genetics I see genetics and numbers everywhere in every person.
My life has changed drastically and I’m losing my sanity.
The only way for me is to rope.

This might sound crazy but it’s like some force is preventing me from ascending.
I ascended already but it’s been a while and I’m convinced that the BP has engulfed me and it’s finally coming for the kill.
I hate foids that pick stupid LTNs over me I hate them for not wanting me how could they pick a disgusting creature over me.
I’m going insane.
Oh wow just like 90% of men lmao, bro your not special for being invisible most men are