• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Elvisandreaa, Gargantuan and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and SendMePicsToRate
I asked for evidence...
Canadian men say they average 23 partners in a lifetime, it showed, compared with 21 in Spain, 19 in Italy, 17 in France, and 13 in the United States. Canadian women say they have 10 partners, also more than their counterparts in those countries. In Chi

Canadian men say they average 23 partners in a lifetime, it showed, compared with 21 in Spain, 19 in Italy, 17 in France, and 13 in the United States. Canadian women say they have 10 partners, also more than their counterparts in those countries. In Chi

what women say is meaningless

But tbh maybe they don't have that high of a bodycount cuz they're literally tall chad only

what women say is meaningless

But tbh maybe they don't have that high of a bodycount cuz they're literally tall chad only
Then why ask for a source ? And left wing women lie less about this.

Yeah agree with the second

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
True.

And then people pull out interviews with extremly degenerat woman on big party events. Ofc those extremly slutty girls have a high body count, duh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and hebbewem
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Tom Jones and thecel
Whatever number they'll give you, multiply it by 4 and you'll get a woman's true body count.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Elvisandreaa and n0rthface
Forget about basement rotters opinions, social media o statistics, look into the real world. We men tend to think women view reality as we do.

Every man would love to have a harem of Stacies at his disposal. Then men think women would like to have several Chads at her disposal, WRONG. Women want to have the BEST CHAD they can realistically get at their disposal. ONE AT A TIME. What I mean is that women are serial monogamists (call it BF, FWB or whatever). Emotionally healthy women don't like random sex for the sake of it, they like random sex with a goodlooking man as the beginning of his locking down process.

This is the real difference between men and women, and if you have normal social circles and experience in the real world you will already know this. Try to explain this to incels and they won't understand.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, hebbewem and gymmaxedhorse
Forget about basement rotters opinions, social media o statistics, look into the real world. We men tend to think women view reality as we do.

Every man would love to have a harem of Stacies at his disposal. Then men think women would like to have several Chads at her disposal, WRONG. Women want to have the BEST CHAD they can realistically get at their disposal. ONE AT A TIME. What I mean is that women are serial monogamists (call it BF, FWB or whatever). Emotionally healthy women don't like random sex for the sake of it, they like random sex with a goodlooking man as the beginning of his locking down process.

This is the real difference between men and women, and if you have normal social circles and experience in the real world you will already know this. Try to explain this to incels and they won't understand.
This is my experience and what I’ve seen. They usually use random sex to lockdown the best guy they can. Knew a bitch who cried the whole night cause this chad ghosted her after using her for a week and she thought it would last forever JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448
The average 20 year old likely has 20+

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
Whatever number they'll give you, multiply it by 4 and you'll get a woman's true body count.
I dont agree with this it depends on the political of the view of the guy she wanna fuck and her view . So if its leftist man and leftist women the women would be honest but if both are conservative she wont

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
They want to fuck too bro man. They horny af
Yeah i agree but they want relationship so if its 4 hot guys in a friend group but the worst looking want relationship she will chose him over the other guys assuming their aren't a massive diffrence

Yeah i agree but they want relationship so if its 4 hot guys in a friend group but the worst looking want relationship she will chose him over the other guys assuming their aren't a massive diffrence
Slaying on tinder is not hard. Neither is club slaying.

Slaying on tinder is not hard. Neither is club slaying.
Both are hard for most men and the guy that slays are super good looking

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
Both are hard for most men and the guy that slays are super good looking

Yeah but even average guys can hook up with girls believe it or not.

If women had high body count
Then that would be a good thing for sub8 men as females would be less discriminatory with whom they had sex with

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hebbewem
I’m not saying they fuck hot grills. But at least women that are not offensive to your senses
They might be ok looking single mothers but not normal women