Women don’t hold off sex because ur subhuman

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

No face for your fucked up mind
There’s this misconception muh they fuck chad they hold off for oofy doofy

It’s not true some women hold off from guys they wanna be serious with be them chad or oofy doofy or whatever

If she wants to marry a guy especially women who are older and know guys want sex and leave her or don’t marry her she will hold it off from future guys she wants to marry

It doesn’t say anything about ur looks her logic is after u marry her it’s gonna be harder to just break up since u need a divorce then she can have sex

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP, moreroidsmoredates and ayusshhhh
Good theory but chad is an exception to this

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Iasacrko and Juandigomigo22
the reason many women fuck chad in the first date is they know he’s not gonna take them seriously anyway

The ones who want him won’t tho if they think this way

There’s this misconception muh they fuck chad they hold off for oofy doofy

It’s not true some women hold off from guys they wanna be serious with be them chad or oofy doofy or whatever

If she wants to marry a guy especially women who are older and know guys want sex and leave her or don’t marry her she will hold it off from future guys she wants to marry

It doesn’t say anything about ur looks her logic is after u marry her it’s gonna be harder to just break up since u need a divorce then she can have sex
IMG 5239

Good theory but chad is an exception to this
He’s not

If she sees him as a potential husband she will hold off

Chad isn’t an exception look at Logan paul

• Hmm...
Reactions: ayusshhhh
He’s not

Jfl if you think Logan Paul can’t find some bitch to ltr in a seconds meet

He’s not

Maybe we are unable to understand each other
I actually meant that women would give up their morals(holding off till a good man comes up) for chad
She would hook up with him (Can't resist him) but she won't hook up with Chadlites and below

Jfl if you think Logan Paul can’t find some bitch to ltr in a seconds meet
His gf was a whore and held sex from him

It’s not because she sees him as ugly she just doesn’t want him to use her

His gf was a whore and held sex from him

It’s not because she sees him as ugly she just doesn’t want him to use her
That’s just low iq

Whatever I’m not arguing I’m telling the truth u take it as u want
I’m not saying your low iq I’m saying Logan Paul is low iq for marrying a whore

I’m not saying your low iq I’m saying Logan Paul is low iq for marrying a whore
Yes I’m not claiming otherwise just saying the logic these women use

Especially whores they know if u get the milk for free ur never gonna buy the cow

Jfl if anything they are more likely to hold off sex from gigachad in hopes he commits to them

It says nothing about ur looks ofc if u threaten to leave then she might change her standing

Yes I’m not claiming otherwise just saying the logic these women use

Especially whores they know if u get the milk for free ur never gonna buy the cow

Jfl if anything they are more likely to hold off sex from gigachad in hopes he commits to them

It says nothing about ur looks ofc if u threaten to leave then she might change her standing
But that raw physical attraction will probably override wanting to hold off the sex for commitment no?

No, they will give sex instant and blowjobs and cook and send you money, they not gonna act like a prize, this post is cope

But that raw physical attraction will probably override wanting to hold off the sex for commitment no?
It might but u gotta understand women have a low sex drive

Just try to imagine it as when u finish jerking off ur T levels are dropped to the bottom u still find women attractive but u could easily not fuck them

That’s literally how women feel all the time but even lower

They will rarely be uncontrollably horny if ever they chose when they want to maybe with a little less ease during ovulation

This trade off especially to a girl who got used a lot is worth it in order to guarantee the guy will marry her

It might but u gotta understand women have a low sex drive

Just try to imagine it as when u finish jerking off ur T levels are dropped to the bottom u still find women attractive but u could easily not fuck them

That’s literally how women feel all the time but even lower

They will rarely be uncontrollably horny if ever they chose when they want to maybe with a little less ease during ovulation

This trade off especially to a girl who got used a lot is worth it in order to guarantee the guy will marry her
They don’t have a low sex drive but a lower sex drive then men which is still decently high cause men have giga high sex drives. I see where your coming from though, their is a way higher chance of a women upholding sex from a guy wants to ltr with then a guy she wants just to fuck but chad can override this a lot of the times cause of the physical attraction but ofc there will be a lot of women that still hold it off from him so she can seem different and can get him into a ltr

Women aren't like that they are impulsive emotional beings that live in the spur of the moment. They aren't far sighted for this. Cope thread

• +1
Reactions: whotthehell
They don’t have a low sex drive but a lower sex drive then men which is still decently high cause men have giga high sex drives. I see where your coming from though, their is a way higher chance of a women upholding sex from a guy wants to ltr with then a guy she wants just to fuck but chad can override this a lot of the times cause of the physical attraction but ofc there will be a lot of women that still hold it off from him so she can seem different and can get him into a ltr
I’m just saying for a guy this would be nearly impossible but for women it’s really not that hard

It’s like if u have to stop eating ur favourite food to lose weight not that big of a deal and definitely worth it for ur end goal

For women the end goal is to lock in th chad or rich oofy doofy