"Women don't want a man who is TOO clever or handsome"

So that's why I'm single

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 773, Blitz, Deleted member 470 and 14 others
We all know what men want.... uughh.. its not a great surprise is it... no one will ever make a article about that...

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and FatmanO

Girls want a guy mog them in every way imaginable.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, Sc22, Extra Chromosome and 3 others
daily mail = fake news

• +1
Reactions: Sc22, Extra Chromosome, kobecel and 1 other person
We all know what men want.... uughh.. its not a great surprise is it... no one will ever make a article about that...

that girl is super cute ngl

That is ridiculous bullshit

Do some incels actually believe that
It's the truth. Girls prefer the guy to be more attractive, taller, more wealthy, more intelligent, than they are themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz and Lumbersexual
incel chad vs chadcel

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
It's the truth. Girls prefer the guy to be more attractive, taller, more wealthy, more intelligent, than they are themselves.
Lol that's complete bs

Women of today, if they even want a bf in the first place, want to mog the f out of him

Unless you live in some backward shithole or circle/environment is backwards

Studies asking women's opinions can never be trusted. When asked a question they will answer logically but then always act on emotions. Same goes for the studies where women say they don't like muscles (@Dude420). Low iq if you believe any studies that get their 'data' by asking women questions.
Lol that's complete bs

Women of today, if they even want a bf in the first place, want to mog the f out of him

Lol wut? Why don't all the stunted truecels have hot gfs then? Fuck off retard.

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual, dogtown, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
Lol that's complete bs

Yep it's ogre for chads,just be ugly bro.

• +1
Reactions: Sc22, Slob and Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba and dogtown
I hate clever women tbh. My mom always wanted me to date someone who has a university degree because my parents are both highly educated. JFL educated women are irreparably brainwashed by feminism and tend to have mega high standards. Now I'm dating a blue collar girl which is comfortable : no shit tests, no mind games, no dramas.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Slob
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139
"Women don't want a man who is TOO clever or handsome - but men are NOT put off by extreme intelligence or good looks in a potential partner"

JFL at such studies conducted by modern western universities. All contribute to reinforcement of fem dom to the detriment of masculinity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Sc22, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
coconut IQ post

• +1
Reactions: Sc22 and Extra Chromosome
That is true, but with a big IF.Women don't want a man who's too handsome when they're looking for a betabuxx.

Sounds very legit

Just shut it down

a debt free virgin with no tattoos?

Women nowdays are rejecting Chad to date goofy looking guys, the looks theory has largely been disproven, it is all about being a goofy looking male feminist who women control completely. Women want control now, they men to be beta and do whatever they say, that is how male feminists get GFs.