Women Don't Want Manlets to Breed

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
Screenshot 20230716 173912 Reddit

whats brutal is that woimen like this is what create manlets in the first place. They dont want to breed someone with equally shitty genes with them but simply ride off the coat of someone tall so hopefully her son will be tall. But the child wouldve been more happier if the dad wouldve picked a tall woman

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Artemis, AngryShortMale and 1 other person
whats brutal is that woimen like this is what create manlets in the first place. They dont want to breed someone with equally shitty genes with them but simply ride off the coat of someone tall so hopefully her son will be tall. But the child wouldve been more happier if the dad wouldve picked a tall woman
100% facts, Im going to try to have children with someone tall but Im too much of an incel it probably wont happen. I think its worth it though to be close in height to your wife so your sons can mog

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and Revenge123
You gotta be a special kind of retard to enter this kind of relationship, take a photo, and then shamelessly post it to a subreddit called r/tall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, hattrick, Revenge123 and 1 other person
100% facts, Im going to try to have children with someone tall but Im too much of an incel it probably wont happen. I think its worth it though to be close in height to your wife so your sons can mog
yeah my grandpas brother was like 6'5 but his wife was like 5'1 or less so their son came out like 5'11

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and chadcel;
yeah my grandpas brother was like 6'5 but his wife was like 5'1 or less so their son came out like 5'11
My parents are like a foot apart too and its just retarded honestly, playing with fire for your children's height

kid's gonna have to spin the dice when it come's to the height genes ngl. kid expected height could be 6'4 or 6'5 tho so its not bad or worse

Bro stop larping and get double LL