Women existence is proof that God is actually Satan

L

lifted

Iron
I say Satan in the sense that he just hate humanity and enjoys our suffering.

Imagine having to reproduce with absolute neanderthals. Even if I had the resources and technology to create my version of women, I would have done a WAY better job.

Even as a child I knew that there was something wrong about girls. They are just so anti-men. They have nothing to do with us. Not even the same brain type.

They are so complex but lame and simple at the same time that I have a hard time convincing myself that they are humans. It would make more sense if they actually are Half demon Half human. I want to believe they are some kind of hologram from another dimension. They don't make sense.

I know understand why they didn't have as much rights back then as nowadays, not because men supposedly hate them (understandable) but because of the sake of humanity. For the sake of this planet.

If they were in complete charge of the world, not even in a week the earth would have been completely nuked. Guaranteed.

And somehow they are the mother of your children. They transmit their genes to your children. What kind of loving god does that?

And this is true for 99.9999% of women today.

To me, there's not more solid proof that we actually are trapped on a "prison planet" than the existence of women.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
I say Satan in the sense that he just hate humanity and enjoys our suffering.

Imagine having to reproduce with absolute neanderthals. Even if I had the resources and technology to create my version of women, I would have done a WAY better job.

Even as a child I knew that there was something wrong about girls. They are just so anti-men. They have nothing to do with us. Not even the same brain type.

They are so complex but lame and simple at the same time that I have a hard time convincing myself that they are humans. It would make more sense if they actually are Half demon Half human. I want to believe they are some kind of hologram from another dimension. They don't make sense.

I know understand why they didn't have as much rights back then as nowadays, not because men supposedly hate them (understandable) but because of the sake of humanity. For the sake of this planet.

If they were in complete charge of the world, not even in a week the earth would have been completely nuked. Guaranteed.

And somehow they are the mother of your children. They transmit their genes to your children. What kind of loving god does that?

And this is true for 99.9999% of women today.

To me, there's not more solid proof that we actually are trapped on a "prison planet" than the existence of women.
High IQ thread, totally undervalued.

even anime girls mog real foids and they arent even real jfl