Women expect you to be asexual

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Sub 7 men expressing their sexuality and desire for sex is straight up weird and creepy in women's eye. "Eww, why is this guy hitting on me? It's so annoying!" is what a girl thinks when an incel makes a move on her.

Females want you to be nice to them, never ever approach them with sexual intent, be happy to be their "friend" and hide your true desires cause that's just weird. "Why do you even want sex? Sex is rly nothing tehehe, masturbation is a lot better!" is what a girl will probably tell you when you bring up sex.

Yes, just forget about it you know, it's nothing, it's trivial like she said, even though you haven't experineced it yourself to confirm it. "Why do you want to confirm it lol? When I say it trivial that means IT IS, you shouldn't question this stuff." is what she says when you persist.

In the end, you have to suck it up, nothing you can do about it, they are the gatekeepers after all, if they don't want you to fuck, you won't.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GrewWrong
Legit, they expect sub5 men to naturally not even want sex

• +1
Reactions: Ferrari worthy and GrewWrong
Femoids also don't want other femoids to be with you, they want you to fail with other femoids, and since they're hive minded this will be the case anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, androidcel and nausea
Femoids also don't want other femoids to be with you, they want you to fail with other femoids, and since they're hive minded this will be the case anyway

this is so legit. if a girl doesn't like you, she will make sure you stay incel forever. thats why a girl doesnt hook you up with her slt friends. she doesnt thin k you are good enoug

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, androidcel and Socrates
If you force yourself to become less emotional and more rational, focused and strategic, you can save yourself from random foids living in your head rent free 24/7/365.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dogtown, androidcel, Bennett and 2 others
you can save yourself from random foids living in your head rent free 24/7/365.

i cant. i cant help but have all these imaginary arguements in my mind

• +1
Reactions: nausea
rent free

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel and androidcel
If you force yourself to become less emotional and more rational, focused and strategic, you can save yourself from random foids living in your head rent free 24/7/365.
809.jpg

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and x30001
very true. when i was 12 this popular girl got triggered when i was cracking harmless sex jokes with my buddy and gave me shit about it even though it werent about her.

very true. when i was 12 this popular girl got triggered when i was cracking harmless sex jokes with my buddy and gave me shit about it even though it werent about her.

"how dare you talk about sex? WHO do you think you are?"

lol to them its a crime just for sub 7s to even think about sex

"just forget about it. focus on other things. sex wont make you happy. relationships are nothing rly"

• +1
Reactions: Blitz and Hunter
i want to be asexual, but there's no such thing

• +1
Reactions: nausea
Most women don’t care about lonely men suffering.

Most women don’t care about lonely men suffering.
foidcattle HATE subhumans. the only reason why normies are completely oblivious to this is because they see females have platonic relationships with their orbiters but the instant their looksmatch shows a hint of sexual desire in his motives the female is outright insulted that a gentic shit man even thinks about putting his seed anywhere near her. i hate western whores because they hate me so its only natural i giggle my ass off if i see them being mutilated on liveleak.

• +1
Reactions: nausea and BrettyBoy
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy