Women Find Low-Stress Men Much More Attractive

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
Men with low stress levels are significantly more attractive to women than highly stressed rivals, according to new research conducted at the University of Abertay Dundee.
Dr Fhionna Moore, a Psychology Lecturer at Abertay University, led a research team investigating links between hormones and attractiveness. By analyzing hormone levels in young men and developing ‘composite’ images of typical faces, they could judge how attractive a group of women found facial cues to different hormone levels.

And:

The greatest attractiveness was found for low cortisol levels, particularly in the fertile phase of the menstrual cycle. This gives strength to the ‘good genes’ analysis – where calmer responses to hazardous situations give an evolutionary advantage – which has been previously shown by other researchers working with zebra finches.
#Stay CHILL n MACHO

@Alex MACHO

//Thomas MACHO

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 7580, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
Water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, RecessedChinCel, Moggie and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, incel194012940, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
Men with low stress levels are significantly more attractive to women than highly stressed rivals, according to new research conducted at the University of Abertay Dundee.
Dr Fhionna Moore, a Psychology Lecturer at Abertay University, led a research team investigating links between hormones and attractiveness. By analyzing hormone levels in young men and developing ‘composite’ images of typical faces, they could judge how attractive a group of women found facial cues to different hormone levels.

And:

The greatest attractiveness was found for low cortisol levels, particularly in the fertile phase of the menstrual cycle. This gives strength to the ‘good genes’ analysis – where calmer responses to hazardous situations give an evolutionary advantage – which has been previously shown by other researchers working with zebra finches.
#Stay CHILL n MACHO

@Alex MACHO

//Thomas MACHO
Over for me. I've been stressed since birth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 22918, klip11 and 1 other person
Over for me. I've been stressed since birth.

Just get your cortisol levels fixed

Easy

Follow Ray Peat stuff

Take Phenibut

//UNCLE thomas

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 13787, Moggie and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 20652
looksmax.org is an even bigger meme
I can certainly tell, your very presence here shows how much of a meme looksmax.org is
its like seeing a skinny person on a fat acceptance forum

• Ugh..
Reactions: DrakkoTheMogger

And:

#Stay CHILL n MACHO

@Alex MACHO

//Thomas MACHO
legit. This is why taking opiates is such a good idea for making yourself attractive to women.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 20652
I can certainly tell, your very presence here shows how much of a meme looksmax.org is
its like seeing a skinny person on a fat acceptance forum
Why are you still obsessed with me? It's an interesting analogy you're using

Why are you still obsessed with me? It's an interesting analogy you're using
this site is called 'looksmax' yet you do the very opposite by looksminning by drinking several units of alcohol and smoking multiple packs a day
I just want you to get the fuck out of here!

this site is called 'looksmax' yet you do the very opposite by looksminning by drinking several units of alcohol and smoking multiple packs a day
I just want you to get the fuck out of here!
What do you care what I do? You clearly haven't bothered to check my complete post history. I've made countless of threads dedicated to looksmaxing, nutrition, given advice to people and actually tried to make this a better place in the past. Compared to the average sexually frustrated daydreamer, I've actually contributed something to this place in the three years I've been here. And I'm man enough to admit that I'm not happy with where I'm at right now, but I don't go ahead and judge people like you do, just because they don't lead an exemplary lifestyle. I'm sure you have your own cross to bear

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
What do you care what I do? You clearly haven't bothered to check my complete post history. I've made countless of threads dedicated to looksmaxing, nutrition, given advice to people and actually tried to make this a better place in the past. Compared to the average sexually frustrated daydreamer, I've actually contributed something to this place in the three years I've been here. And I'm man enough to admit that I'm not happy with where I'm at right now, but I don't go ahead and judge people like you do, just because they don't lead an exemplary lifestyle. I'm sure you have your own cross to bear
Do or did you have relatives or family members with alcoholism? It seems to be a sensitive subject for you
I hope you get better but until you do please stay away from this forum you are like a bad influence on other members. Looksmaxxing is hard to do but a looksminning spirit spreads like wildfire.

I hope you get better but until you do please stay away from this forum you are like a bad influence on other members. Looksmaxxing is hard to do but a looksminning spirit spreads like wildfire.
I'm a bad influence? Name anyone who has a "good influence" on your beloved members of this forum

And:

#Stay CHILL n MACHO

@Alex MACHO

//Thomas MACHO
No stress = no dark circles no folds and good harmonious face

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
what ray peat suggest besides his diet? drug and supplements wise

T3
Pregnenolone
DHEA
Progesterone
Cyproheptadine
Cholesterol

There's more but I would have to research ray peat forums

//Thomas DOM

• +1
I'm a bad influence? Name anyone who has a "good influence" on your beloved members of this forum
Intentional or not, you are advertising a looksminning life by openly discussing your alcohol and smoking addictions. It would be great to not see that on a forum that is literally called looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Intentional or not, you are advertising a looksminning life by openly discussing your alcohol and smoking addictions. It would be great to not see that on a forum that is literally called looksmax.
I merely replied to someone else's thread about smoking to socialize and disagreed with op's opinion that it helps with that (not even in the looksmaxing section btw). You could pick on him or countless other members on this site for promoting far more harmful drugs and habits and giving dangerous advice to minors, which I don't recall doing. Freedom of speech, isn't that what you said? Would you rather I only post in the looksmaxing section to talk about cosmetic surgery, weight loss and skin care and ignore everything else? Pretend life is all sunshine and rainbows and we're all gonna make it?

Look around you, this site is hardly a looksmaxing forum (if it's ever been one). If you don't like it, you might be better of looking for another forum that meets your expectations. Telling people to gtfo won't help

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
I merely replied to someone else's thread about smoking to socialize and disagreed with op's opinion that it helps with that (not even in the looksmaxing section btw). You could pick on him or countless other members on this site for promoting far more harmful drugs and habits and giving dangerous advice to minors, which I don't recall doing. Freedom of speech, isn't that what you said? Would you rather I only post in the looksmaxing section to talk about cosmetic surgery, weight loss and skin care and ignore everything else? Pretend life is all sunshine and rainbows and we're all gonna make it?

Look around you, this site is hardly a looksmaxing forum (if it's ever been one). If you don't like it, you might be better of looking for another forum that meets your expectations. Telling people to gtfo won't help

Huh? I never promoted smoking? I've made plenty of posts saying tobacco is bad and you should only get pure nicotine such as nicotine pouches (without tabaco)

I never promoted drinking alcohol either. I've made plenty of posts saying that alcohol is toxic and a better option to replace alcohol would be benzos/lyrica/phenibut

//Thomas DOM

Huh? I never promoted smoking? I've made plenty of posts saying tobacco is bad and you should only get pure nicotine such as nicotine pouches (without tabaco)

I never promoted drinking alcohol either. I've made plenty of posts saying that alcohol is toxic and a better option to replace alcohol would be benzos/lyrica/phenibut

//Thomas DOM
I wasn't talking about you

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 20652

And:

#Stay CHILL n MACHO

@Alex MACHO

//Thomas MACHO