Women will be amazed by you doing a handstand instead of you lifting 250lbs

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 10524 and 6 others
face

height

frame

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, johncruz12345, Deleted member 245 and 30 others
They'd be even more amazed by you doing the splits, you gonna do the splits?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, bimaximum, chad-lite-ascender and 9 others
face

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
They’d be even more amazed if you shut the fuck up , will you shut the fuck up?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 10494 and 15 others
They will be even more surprised when you kidnap them and lock them in a room

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 9779 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and joeveniro
Your new avi is shit
why?
Teste
what about this one?

• Love it
Reactions: NormieKilla, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and HeavenAdmιn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 10494 and 2 others
Are you sure dick isn't the second most important?
depends after 6ft yeah
but id rather have average dick and top tier everything else cause dickxmaxxxing is only of these 3 you can do without surgeries

however I can imagine live with: shit face, shit frame, shit height
with microdick I would rope

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, ropemaxx and Deleted member 7776
You have to train for 10 years before you start looking like you train and not like a faggot full of aids.

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath
It is more impressive but it is harder to gain more muscle and do isolated exercises
Some random whore was amazed bc i did a fkn muscle up lol

no calisthenics for your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9989 and Deleted member 4209
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Clark69, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
brb doing handstands on the street to impress hoes with muh calisthenics.
Packing muscles is more practical.

If you need to show the women your training for them to think you're strong you're not gonna make it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Why are there so many greycels on my thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Just roid and hgh, you become a superhuman that can sleep 5 hours a day and train twice a day with no rest

as a superproductive high T machine you will of course gymcel and calistheniccel and become ripped

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Sam123
just do one arm straddle handdtand or straddle maltese/planche

You have to train for 10 years before you start looking like you train and not like a faggot full of aids.
ever heard of streetlifting?

Just lie and say that you acquired your physique by only doing aesthetic calisthenics and gymnastics moves, done

All the popular Calisthenics youtubers are already on roids

I have been doing "calisthenics" all my life, that is, pushups, pull ups on a home bar and whatnot, teach me bro.
Calisthenics with a shit diet calisthenics is so much better for aesthetics your body will look better in the long run

Calisthenics with a shit diet calisthenics is so much better for aesthetics your body will look better in the long run
Calisthenics is slow and annoying, i do the same compound movements in the gym that i used to, but add all the gym equipment for looking like i lift.

yeah but face

I have been doing "calisthenics" all my life, that is, pushups, pull ups on a home bar and whatnot, teach me bro.
congrats, you should do pull ups with weight weighted dios instead of push ups

congrats, you should do pull ups with weight weighted dios instead of push ups
Doing both, will never leave my pushups, it's my first exercise on chest/back day.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Doing both, will never leave my pushups, it's my first exercise on chest/back day.
i hate push ups, chest flyes is the superior chest exercise

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
if you are genetic trash then yea

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, ropemaxx and Deleted member 6128
i hate push ups, chest flyes is the superior chest exercise
You hate pushups because the pushup is a compound exercise for real men and they strengthen all sort of joints and work all sorts of muscles, you can do your chest flyes after your pushups, i do them too.

if you are genetic trash then yea
Calisthenics is just slower and harder to progress than gym, and you can't isolate muscle groups, it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
You hate pushups because the pushup is a compound exercise for real men and they strengthen all sort of joints and work all sorts of muscles, you can do your chest flyes after your pushups, i do them too.
i do pseudo planche push ups instead, i alos do chest fly to push up

Reason 1: Calisthenics Indorses Leanness, Barbells Promote Bulking
Reason 4: Upper body focus

@copingvolcel on suicidewatch
If you actually check my post history, you'll see that I've been inactive for nearly a month. And I won't let a bunch of incels tell me how to think or how to live my life.
Also, natty or not is not a good source, I said this many times and now there is a video where a guy says the exact same thing I had been saying from the very beginning:

However, tbh, I was wrong about programming and how to train properly, Blaha is a terrible source to follow, and full body workouts dont work well. Upper Lower Programs are far better since they are higher volume while still being high frequency.

I have recently received my home gym equipment and built a deadlift platform in my garage and I have started training on a 5 day Upper Lower program that I made myself with the help of informative videos from a youtube channel that shows how to make your own program properly.

If you actually check my post history, you'll see that I've been inactive for nearly a month. And I won't let a bunch of incels tell me how to think or how to live my life.
Also, natty or not is not a good source, I said this many times and now there is a video where a guy says the exact same thing I had been saying from the very beginning:

However, tbh, I was wrong about programming and how to train properly, Blaha is a terrible source to follow, and full body workouts dont work well. Upper Lower Programs are far better since they are higher volume while still being high frequency.

I have recently received my home gym equipment and built a deadlift platform in my garage and I have started training on a 5 day Upper Lower program that I made myself with the help of informative videos from a youtube channel that shows how to make your own program properly.

Not telling you how to live ur life bro just criticizing jason blaha and bulking
Just get to a 200 pound OHP before you look good bo!

The result matters, not how you got there.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Not telling you how to live ur life bro just criticizing jason blaha and bulking
Just get to a 200 pound OHP before you look good bo!
Advanced strength standards are not necessary to attract women, intermediate strength standards determined by https://strengthlevel.com/ are enough and of course, to get a good upper body, you need to be intermediate on all the upper body lifts. Being advanced would just make you look your best.

most guys who say shit like I prefer calisthenics, jfl at you meatheads etc are low t twinks

the soy scale goes kind of like this (from high t to low t):

- strongman
- bodybuilidng on roids
- bodybuilding naturally
- powerlifting
- calisthenics
- crossfit
- pilates and other garbage

• Ugh..
Reactions: ropemaxx and Deleted member 6128
most guys who say shit like I prefer calisthenics, jfl at you meatheads etc are low t twinks

- strongman
- bodybuilidng on roids
- bodybuilding naturally
- powerlifting
- calisthenics
- crossfit
Shit post

When niggas on this site have nothing valid to say they always use the “ Low t/ High T” Excuse

Muh do this because it’s High T

Just shut the fuck up

Shit post

When niggas on this site have nothing valid to say they always use the “ Low t/ High T” Excuse

Muh do this because it’s High T

Just shut the fuck up
twinkcel cope

I hate looking and speaking with faggots with low testosterone (and all their words and actions reflecting it)

I just hate everything about them

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9989 and Deleted member 6128
I used to do both. Now I'm stuck at home. Will return.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
face

height

dick

frame

face

height = frame (heightpill IS the framepill. lanklets aren't loved, you can't just be tall you need to be tall with good frame. And frame > height provided you're at least close to average height in your country.)

dick (does almost nothing for slaying, just lets you nichemaxx with size queens or get a few curious girls)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128

- strongman
- bodybuilidng on roids
- bodybuilding naturally
- powerlifting
- calisthenics
- crossfit
yeah all those fat centaurs squatting big numers are so high t bro
100301 front

"Get out of here you low number squating betas!"

• +1