women from South America are the worst

14vic

14vic

iqmaxxer
The average latina from Mexico, Peru, Bolivia is itself a ltb, poor, nothing to provide at all, religious at fanatism levels, will always put family first at all, and their requiremens are for a chadlite/chad man to provide her, betabuxxed, 6 foot 4 tall, rich, and be on the knees for them. I hate so much latina women, they are so mean and false to everybody who does not have this requirements, and i know that maybe you will think that this applies to all women, yes, but not in a brutal way like in LATAM. I feel very sorry for every incel from South America, most of their women cheat on them for white brah because his "husband"(htn latino) doesn't provide enough for them queens. They have a very big self esteem while being sub-5. Clown world.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2024-09-02 163845.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-09-02 163845.png
    184.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Captura de pantalla 2024-09-02 163907.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-09-02 163907.png
    132.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Captura de pantalla 2024-09-02 163730.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-09-02 163730.png
    289.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iloveboobs, exo, watah and 1 other person
Is there requirements were Chad then Latam would be extinct buddy boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustABadDream and spark
Mexico, Peru, Bolivia
So, from the genetically native-influenced places

Mexico - Aztec/Maya
Peru - Andean/Inca
Bolivia - Andean/Amazonian

• +1
Reactions: JustABadDream, spark and 14vic
Is there requirements were Chad then Latam would be extinct buddy boyo
already there is a mass mestizo wave, ofc im talking about this from an European perspective, but i see this everyday even in Europe from latinas

already there is a mass mestizo wave, ofc im talking about this from an European perspective, but i see this everyday even in Europe from latinas
Idk I see subhuman Latinos doing good they’re the only race where I see that

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
So, from the genetically native-influenced places

Mexico - Aztec/Maya
Peru - Andean/Inca
Bolivia - Andean/Amazonian
Yes, i think the fault is on tiktok, but maybe cultural, the most irritating thing is their arrogance

WhY tf do you care bruh just fuck and runaway play with her emotions
Or may be you are new about foids
If you want I could suggest some psychology books about foids
They got shitty attitude with a fucked up brain
It is nearly impossible to have a genuine proper working mutual relationship with any foid in this world even hard for chad to keep it successful for long term (age effect)
The average latina from Mexico, Peru, Bolivia is itself a ltb, poor, nothing to provide at all, religious at fanatism levels, will always put family first at all, and their requiremens are for a chadlite/chad man to provide her, betabuxxed, 6 foot 4 tall, rich, and be on the knees for them. I hate so much latina women, they are so mean and false to everybody who does not have this requirements, and i know that maybe you will think that this applies to all women, yes, but not in a brutal way like in LATAM. I feel very sorry for every incel from South America, most of their women cheat on them for white brah because his "husband"(htn latino) doesn't provide enough for them queens. They have a very big self esteem while being sub-5. Clown world.

• +1
Reactions: twojei and 14vic
WhY tf do you care bruh just fuck and runaway play with her emotions
Or may be you are new about foids
If you want I could suggest some psychology books about foids
They got shitty attitude with a fucked up brain
It is nearly impossible to have a genuine proper working mutual relationship with any foid in this world even hard for chad to keep it successful for long term (age effect)
i already posted stuff like psychology about foids here, a megathread, but what makes me angry is their attitude and arrogance while them being sub5's.

lol

western and european women are 1000x worse than whatever you're making up about south american females

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
lol

western and european women are 1000x worse than whatever you're making up about south american females
what makes me angry is their attitude and arrogance while them being sub5's.
european women are better than latinas overall

• Ugh..
Reactions: exo
i already posted stuff like psychology about foids here, a megathread, but what makes me angry is their attitude and arrogance while them being sub5's.
I can't type a paragraph
But in short females have an use and throw mindset and you need to have the same too
Don't get emotionally attached to Any of them
Just fuck do your job and leave when u feel like it

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
Idk I see subhuman Latinos doing good they’re the only race where I see that
If they had to date outside their race, it would be worse.

The only Hispanics you see in Europe are spainards like @Cutecel2001 but a good amount of Caribbean Hispanics in the med countries. I even came across a Peruvian slayer in Italy JFL

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001