Women get more jealous than men

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Women get more jealous than men do by far, and believe it or not, they do care about how many people you have slept with, if you are attractive that is. Women know how much guys struggle in general with dating, even with just getting laid. When you say how many people you have slept with, they can tell just by your looks, that you are lying, but they of course wont say anything about that.

This also explains the cases when they wil date a sub 4 psl guy, the uglier the guy is, the more insecure the woman is. I realized how true this was just with chadfishing. Women that you don't even date, pretty much every girl that I talked to when chadfishing, kept mentioning how many matches I must have on Tinder, a lot of them even straight out said, and this is without me being the one bringing any of it up:

"Just so you know... I am only talking with you on here, are you talking with more girls than me? Would just like to know.".

"You are probably gonna think I am ugly in person, you are probably used to very attractive women"

"Can we go on a date before you end up actually finding someone on here, haha"

Things like these are super common on chadfishing accounts, they may even ask how many friends you have that are women, like straight up weird things that you most likely never would ask a random person you haven't even met on Tinder.

This is something that you will never experience, and what does this mean? Even if you are dating her, she knows you can't get any better than her, so you will not get any of these kind of questions directed towards you, because she knows that you don't have female attention like that, and that you are lying about how many people you slept with, and that you couldn't cheat on her even if you wanted to, because you can't actually find anyone to cheat with.

TL;Dr: If she doesn't get jealous of you or start sounding pushy, then she doesnt find you attractive and know you cant find any better.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 4804 and 7 others
correct if a woman isnt insecure around you and doesnt think you have the power to leave her, she doesnt find you attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Aesthetic, turkproducer and 1 other person
Quality post

FUCK THIS WORLD.

Woman nag to lower your self esteem so you dont cheat

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: onnysk, Aesthetic, CoconutMan and 2 others
Remember when I matched with this hoe on tinder and after texting a bit,she immediately DM’ed me on IG saying “I deleted tinder”
After we met IRL , I saw her profile showup on Tinder JFL
She never DM’ed me again
:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and turkproducer

I'm a guy I get very jealous sometimes if Im in love. But I pretend I'm not of course