Women get more masculine with age...

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
As we age, we tend to get more masculine. This works in favor for men- that is why it is said some men actually get better looking. With harder more angular features. No so for women. As women get older they lose estrogen and start to look more masculine. Not always in a bad way, but she doesn't have the cute girlish look- some of the feminine qualities are lost. So as women get older they can become "handsome" women, if once girlish and beautiful. This doesn't necessarily mean unattractive, but it's not what we go for when we are looking for baby making.

God put in us to notice the young fertile female flesh. A higher pitched voice, softer skin, and softer features. The older women lose that as they age.

Here is an example of Jennifer Connelly now:

350_v9_bb.jpg

definitely still a beautiful woman, but...

Here she was back in her prime:

maxresdefault.jpg

And sadly, the feminine quality is kind of washed away over time.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and Deleted member 5180
That's why 15-18 is prime for women

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2658 and Deleted member 5180
Intredasting:unsure:

Keep coping

makeup helps them to look less masculine too,imagine without the makeup.

35?

Sound like you're coping a bit there Richmond.

It depends on the woman but yes, because I'm basing it on the baby making age. Women 35 and under are the ones prime for baby making.

Yes after years of drug abuse, Brittany is a great example of the normal ageing process.
Keep coping

I don't understand how this is a "cope". I'm talking about why women don't age as well as men, and this is actually a fact. They have paper skin and they tend to lose their femininity.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 2403
Everyone is different

Personally I got better looking towards late 20s.
My face and body filled out and I looked less of a framecel, my acne cleared up and my bones grew a little bit more.

Stephanie mchamon is good example

Brooke Shields turned into a man by 20 jfl

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
delusional feminists will cherrypick one example of a woman who aged well and claim "muh... wall is a myth, us kweens age better than the mens" in reality studies show women age faster, despite having a higher life expectancy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
delusional feminists will cherrypick one example of a woman who aged well and claim "muh... wall is a myth, us kweens age better than the mens" in reality studies show women age faster, despite having a higher life expectancy
9E377085 F283 48F0 8D84 12B5F6538C97

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot