Women hate me

Sodoku

Sodoku

Silver
Was at the bar last night following FitxFearless’ advice about game. Just be confident, I told myself. All the years gymcelling will pay off. I will see the result of last year’s winter arc, I said.

So with Fit’s advice in mind and refreshing r/seduction, I began to approach. Game is game. I made sure to wear sunglasses to hide my incel area, knowing there was no sunglasses for my face.

I approached the first women I saw. We got on well and spoke about how her ex mistreated her. I shook my head in disgust, agreeing that he was an asshole. She then said he was good at sex. For some reason, I nodded my head, agreeing like I’ve slept with him.

She started to got bored and I remembered that I needed to escalate. I told her that a handsome face like mine should be talking to other women.

I smiled inside, knowing that a woman doesn’t like hearing other options. At least that’s what r/seduction told me. She said, “Handsome? Your words, not mine.”

Wanted to kill myself in front of her. Women fucking hate me.

@moreroidsmoredates @IAMNOTANINCEL @NZb6Air @forevergymcelling @Foreverbrad

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, Nick.Harte, Klasik616 and 6 others

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NZb6Air, lestoa, Clqs and 1 other person
get a life. don’t a sex with her ex

• +1
Reactions: Carbine
stop talking to roasties

She said, “Handsome? Your words, not mine.”

16yo JB virgin would never talk like this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Carbine and Sodoku
They are for Chad only. Guys like me only have last picks.
Partly, you also need to regularly meet new fresh JB virgins for you to try and seduce.

Becoming a high-school teacher is a good way to do it.

• JFL
Reactions: Sodoku and Art of Pattinson
  • +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024
if a girl ever start talking about her ex/boyfriend just straight up walk off. i had a female classmate i wanted to get on with and the moment she opened her mouth and said ”boyfriend” i never talked to her again i ignored her for the rest of time at school.

it’s just giving free attention without gaining anything. basically being a orbiter.

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and Nick.Harte
Was at the bar last night following FitxFearless’ advice about game. Just be confident, I told myself. All the years gymcelling will pay off. I will see the result of last year’s winter arc, I said.

So with Fit’s advice in mind and refreshing r/seduction, I began to approach. Game is game. I made sure to wear sunglasses to hide my incel area, knowing there was no sunglasses for my face.

I approached the first women I saw. We got on well and spoke about how her ex mistreated her. I shook my head in disgust, agreeing that he was an asshole. She then said he was good at sex. For some reason, I nodded my head, agreeing like I’ve slept with him.

She started to got bored and I remembered that I needed to escalate. I told her that a handsome face like mine should be talking to other women.

I smiled inside, knowing that a woman doesn’t like hearing other options. At least that’s what r/seduction told me. She said, “Handsome? Your words, not mine.”

Why did you have sex with her ex?

Brutal, this is why OLD is better, but guys can’t face knowing where they really stand so they cold approach to try and maintain their delusion / self esteem.

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku and Nick.Harte

Nigga i would rope if i was u 😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Sodoku
a handsome face like mine should be talking to other women.
your previous statement may have set the tone by appearing a bit overconfident, which could have prompted her to offer a quick retort in return. It's equally possible she’s just joking and testing your response, it's not enough data to determine her feelings definitively, however we can safely assume that u're still not handsome enough tho

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku
your previous statement may have set the tone by appearing a bit overconfident, which could have prompted her to offer a quick retort in return. It's equally possible she’s just joking and testing your response, it's not enough data to determine her feelings definitively, however we can safely assume that u're still not handsome enough tho

The whole thread is a joke but I was told that by a woman way back. Not sure if it was a joke and I didn’t know how to take it then. Safe bet is that she meant it jfl

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air